69

RaeJae's POV:

"No!" I gasp.

The clock reads 2:04 am as I grip my bedsheets out of frustration. It seems Night terrors are a constant recurring cycle for me. I finally get over them and then something happens to make them come back again.

"Jungkook?" I whisper.

No reply.

"V Hyung?"

No reply.

They must be sleeping, well, obviously. As quietly as possible I roll out of bed to get a drink of water. I tiptoe my way into the kitchen and sit down on one of the island stools.

This morning we are supposed to get up bright and early for the After School Club interview. It'll be our third time on the show, and it seems that every time I can't sleep. However, that's also another recurring thing for me.

I can never sleep when I need it most.

Carefully I clean my class and put it away, starting to head in the direction of my room. Before I can even get there I realize that it would be of no use. Whenever I wake up I can never get back to sleep again.

I peek into the darkness of Jimin, Namjoon, and Hoseok's room and ask, "is anyone awake?"

Again, no reply.

Moving on to Jin and Yoongi's room I ask the same thing. At first, no one answers until I hear someone stir.

"What is it?" A gravely voice mumbles back.

For sure Yoongi.

"Hyung!" I exclaim, immediately shushing myself into a whisper, "I mean, sorry. Hyung,"

"Nightmare?" He replies sleepily. His eyebrows are probably raised but it's too dark to tell.

"Mm," I answer.

"Here," he yawns, starting to get out of bed.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Sleeping on the floor. You want my bed right?"

No. I want you. I think to myself.

I sit down on his bed, "but why can't you stay up here?"

I've slept in the same bed as Yoongi multiple times and he's never done this.

"Because your older,"

I pause for a moment to contemplate his point.

"...so?" I tilt my head.

He doesn't answer but instead takes his pillow onto the floor with him.

I let out a sigh, laying down in Yoongi's bed and covering myself with his covers. They smell like him which somehow comforts me, but I still don't think I'll be able to sleep.

"Hyung?"

"What?" He seems annoyed. Probably because I'm keeping him from his beauty rest.

"Isn't it uncomfortable down there?"

"I can sleep anywhere," he replies.

I roll over so that I'd be facing him if he were up here. My nightmare is lingering in the sense that I can still see what haunted me the most. Of course it was about the shooting, however Hobeom wasn't the one who was shot and killed.

"Hyung?" I say again, this time I'm surprised when my voice comes out shaky.

"Aish," He breaths out and suddenly he's scooting in next to me, "come here,"