chapter two

Zayn smiled as he looked at the screen seeing his and Liam's baby girl. Liam was holding Elijah on his back, and Elijah was resting his head on his father's shoulder.

"Are you ready to be a big brother, E?" Liam asked Elijah.

"Like papa? Papa is big brother for aunt Waliyha," Elijah said. "I'm gonna be the best big brother in the world!"

"Would you like a picture to take home?" The nurse asked.

"Yes!" Elijah answered, excitedly. "I wanna show Bear that I'm gonna be a big brother!"

"I'll be right back with some copies," the nurse said before she left the room. Liam set Elijah down on the chair in the corner, and handed him his phone, with Netflix on, PJ Masks playing on it.

"How are you feeling, Zee?" Liam asked, walking up to his fiancé.

"What's the chance that Elijah will be a big brother?" Zayn asked.

"Zayn, if you have questions ask the doctor. You're farther along than last time," Liam told Zayn.

"I know, but there's still a possibility that Elijah will be our only child," Zayn pointed out. "I don't want to talk about it, but it can still happen, Li."

"I know, Zee. I know," Liam replied. "Look, the nurse is back."

"Here's your sonogram, Zayn. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or the doctor anything. Same goes for you, Liam. If there is any concerns that you have for your husband, feel free to call," the nurse told the pair of fiancé's. "You guys are free to go."

"Actually, we do have a question," Liam told the nurse, glancing at Zayn. Zayn sighed.

"Anything you need," the nurse responded.

"Zee?"

"Uh," Zayn trailed off. "I've had two miscarriages the past four years, and—" Zayn paused. "What's the possibility that I won't lose this baby?"

"Your records show that you weren't far along with the other pregnancies, but you're are past the mid point of your pregnancy, so the chances are low," the nurse told the two men. "Your baby is healthy, and there shouldn't be any problems. If you'd want, we can have your bi-weekly appointments to weekly appointments."

"Okay," Zayn replied, agreeing.

"Great, you too can go, and I'll set up your appointment for next week," the nurse smiled. Liam replied with a 'Thank you,' before the nurse left them alone once again. He helped his fiancé up, and pressed a swift kiss against Zayn's lips.

~

"I got offered a job," Liam told Zayn. They were lying in bed. Elijah was fast asleep in his own room.

"But you already have a job," Zayn replied.

"But we'll need the extra money for when she comes," Liam responded. "And it's only from June to December."

"That's oddly specific," Zayn pointed out. "Where's the job at?"

Liam gave Zayn a smile, before replying. "At the high school. Assistant coach for football."

"Assistant coach for football?" Zayn questioned. "Assistant coach for the football coach, who was your ex boyfriend?"

"Yes, Louis is still the coach for football. But the school called me, and asked since I guess he's going on leave for awhile. So I would be there while he's gone," Liam explained. "I won't take it if you don't want me to."

"I don't," Zayn paused. "But I know you've always wanted to become a professional football player, but you can't now. And how you'd rather be a coach now. So take it."

"You sure?"

"Absolutely. Li, just don't make kids do extra laps because you don't like them." Zayn told Liam. Liam smiled.

>><<>><<

Woah, I actually updated.

I've been thinking, and I'm not sure how I feel about this fanfiction anymore. But I do want to finish it.

I switched fandoms for my fanfiction. So my interests in writing is with the Violetta fandom. Which is a disney Argentinian telenovela from 2012-2015. if you guys follow me, you'd probably see the Violetta books i have out, which is a lot more than my one direction book.

I do want to finish this book, but it may take longer to do.

PSA: i love familiar by liam payne and j balvin. i cried when i first heard it and ruined my makeup.

best mistake || (ziam mpreg) book one & twoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें