XXV : Wooden

Picture of tom Edited by @Artsyspidey in IG

I want to get louder' i got to get louder'
We bout' to go up' baby' up we go.

.
.
.

The world is in shock after knowing the truth about hydra behind cops and the government, once the truth is declared hydra's spy has been taken down and put into jail.

One man in another man out. Parker walked out of the prison's gate, he hasn't changed much, because everyone that tried to shape his head get punch in the face.

Tony Stark and his luxury car was waiting for Peter, but Peter was expecting someone else.

"Where's (Y/n)?"

"It's great to see you too, for god sakes Peter , at lest pretend that you miss me." Tony hugged Peter.

"I knew you would get me out."

"I didn't get you out."

Peter stared at Tony, his smile faded. "You didn't?"

"Of course i couldn't. I got cops walking around with gun in my house, watch me work, watch me drink champagne, one even stalk into my bathroom when i was showering! I tried so hard to help you out but all the messages i tried to send got taken down."

Peter eyebrows twisted. "So how did Nora speak the truth?"

"Your girl..." He paused, point his fingers at Peter's face. "Stole my gun and just went right in the god damn tower, shot Mrs Wellington in the lake. I didn't even know when did she planned all this."

"She did it all by herself?"

"Oh she changed so much without you."

Peter smiled in excitement, he's surprised and impressed and also confused that you are not here. "So, where is she?"

"She told me, i'm done." He copied your voice.

"Done? What the fuck is that supposed to mean?..." He asked himself, what happened in that 3 months. He pictured you would come running at him and both kiss each other until you get tired.

"I don't know, but let me say one thing."

"What thing?"

"Whatever she'll say, she still loves you."

.
.
.

Your pov

I poured the hot coffee down in a grass, pretending to not knowing about the customer checking out my ass, then wipe the table clean before stepped right back to where he can't see the back of my body.

"Can i get you anything else?" I asked with a made up smile.

"A BJ." He said then all of them laughed.

You smiled at them. "I'd give you a nasty look but you already have one, so excuse me."

I walked away to the back of the bar, Harrison placed a plate of hamburger on the shelf. "Table three is done."