VI : Brown

I see how this is gonna go,
            Touch me and you'll never be alone.

.
.
.

Your pov :

      I was so exhausted. After Mr.Parker left yesterday.

   Oh... no.. that sounded so wrong.

   "(Y/n), are you still with me?"

   Mr.Martell asked, he is my history teacher, guess i zoned out.

"Sorry..." I replied.

"(Y/n), i know you can do my test like a piece of cake, but i need you to focus when I teach you. Let's talk after class."

Not again. I sighed. Mr.Martell likes to brought me to his office and ramble things I've heard for a thousand times at me. I nodded, he continued his job, but before the bells rang, our senior walked in the room.

"Excuse me, we'll having a school meeting." She told our teacher.

"All of us?" He asked back.

"Yes, students and teachers."

A whole school meeting? That's weird. I put my pens in the bag, leave that old thing on the chair, headed out with my classmate. At least I don't have to go see Mr.Martell.

"Hey! Quiet girl!"

I almost fell aside as someone pushed me too hard, i then realized it was Jenna, grunge girl from another class room, today her eyeshadow was as black as winter soldier when he was a bad guy.

"Hey."

"School's meeting, That's odd right?" She said, her hands still wrapped around my shoulder.

If I remember right, Jenna just moved in our school a couple mouths ago, she's a social butterfly, get along with every kind of students. I think she's cool.

I can't figure out the reason she talks to me, we are way different from each other. But when there's chance, she always hang out with me.

"Yeah..."

Even with her i can't social god I don't know what to speak with human.

"Sit with my crew?"

"What?"

"Do you want to sit with my bitches?" She smirked.

"Oh, it's okay, i'll find my own seat." I actually prefer being alone, to be honest, i love being alone sometime.

"No, c'mere." She dragged me all the way to her girls, they waved at me, very friendly. I didn't know what to do so I nodded.

They shared me a chair, we sat in order, staring at our school stage. A teacher walked up with a microphone, i think his name was Mr.Jefferson.

"Alright, you all must be confused what's all this about. Let's start with..."

I didn't catch his words, I didn't paid attention. I was thinking that even if i can give the money for Jason, how could i pay for mum. How should i deal with Charlene to day, she must be very pissed yesterday, it's not my fault he wanted to talk to me and not her.

"Do you think he's going bald?" Jenna whispered.

"Who?"

"Mr.Jefferson on the stage, i think his head shine brighter than my future."