She was looking at me straight in the eyes while her tongue was reaching out for my left boob. Fuck Y/N how can you be so sexy!

I let out an airy moan just because of the sight of her tongue on my left nipples. She's nibbling with it while her right hand started to cup my right boob making me feel so damn wet down there.

This feels so good oh god!

"Oh fuck.. you're doing goo- oh shit!" I can't help but curse when she now started sucking my right boob and her two hands now squeezing my butt.

She slid both of her hands at the back of my shorts making contact with my bare ass before squeezing it making me squirm. How can she be this good fuck!

Her long delicate hands in my ass who can already reach my hole makes me drip already. I want her inside of me fucking right now oh shit!

But then she suddenly stopped and looked at me straight in the eyes.

"I can stop now i-"

"Fuck sake Y/N! I want you inside of me now!"

I heard her giggle again but I just let it go and followed her lead when she carried me to the blankets making me lie down on my back.

My eyes were glued on her when she slowly unbuttoned her shirt which I find very sexy.

This is taking so long and so I pulled her close to me and started kissing her roughly while also helping her unbutton her shirt.

When it was all done, I tossed it somewhere leaving her slightly naked in front of me. I can't help but feel electrified after feeling her skin against mine.

She was now kissing me again but this time, it was more passionate and I can feel the lust joining now.

She reached for the hem of my shorts and immediately removed it leaving me in my dripping wet panties. A smile painted in her lips as she started kissing my thighs.

"You smell so good princess.. but you're so needy as well huh?" she said and again giggling in the process

"Just do it Y/N oka- oh fuck there! Ugh.." she always cut me off but this time she interrupted me when she slide her fingers pass my wet panties sending shivers all over my body

She removed my panties immediately and started kissing my inner thighs making me more turned on.

I whined as she stopped and when I looked at her, she was looking straight at my eyes and I can see the lust throught it.

I know she's asking for permission again and so I nodded and reached for her hair and gently caressed it.

She smiled at me before licking my cunt slowly. Oh shit that feels good!

"Mmmm fuck.." *panting*

I was trying not to moan loudly since she haven't entered me yet but I can't help it as I feel so aroused of her tongue that was eating me out.

Her tongue was now nibbling with my clit making me grip her hair. Shit she's doing so good.

I was panting heavily when suddenly her stiffened tongue entered my hole making me let out a loud moan.

"Fuck.. Oh god Y/N.. Mmm..."

She then tapped my right thigh and lifted it to her shoulders which gave her more access of my shouting pussy.

What she did just made me feel more pleasured as she hit my spot continuously making my insides coil up.

"T-there Y/N.. Ugh... Oh g-god... Mm..."

I'll be cumming in seconds but then she stopped making me glare at her.

"Fuck Y/N why'd yo-"

She kissed me making me taste my own self. I moaned in her mouth when she suddenly inserted her middle finger inside of me making me bite her lip.

She pulled away but continued to look at me. She likes it when I look like a moaning mess huh?

I decided to tease her and I immediately cupped my own breast with my left hand while my other hand gripping onto her hair.

I can feel her gaze and I again moaned loudly when she added another finger inside of me.

"Oh my god... Ughh t-there! Shit Y/N.. Fucking g-goo- Ahh.."

My insides started to coil up again signalling me that in seconds I'll be releasing it all.

She started kissing me again making her eat all my moans.

"Mmm... I'm gonna cum baby.. Fuck!"

"I'll be right here.." she said huskily

After a few more thrust, all my juices were released on her fingers. I can feel the hot fluid dripping and what Y/N did next turned me on, again.

She brought her hands to her mouth and sucked on it tasting the juices I released. She then moved to my pussy and lapped it all making me release a tired moan.

After doing so, she lied beside me and covered our bodies with a blanket. She took my head and rested it on her arms and I quickly snuggled close to her.

She slightly chuckled and kissed my head as she hugged me tightly.

I love this girl..

"I love you Jenjen" she whispered

"I love you more Y/N-ahh~" I answered

She giggled in response and I can't help but giggle also while I close my eyes and inhaled her scent.

"Sleep now, I'll drive you home later"