Tree bros: laced bathbombs

A/N: hello fellow humans

Connor was sitting on his bed, scrolling lazily through his large collection of memes he had made about his friends, Michael, Jeremy, Rich, and Jake. He loved making memes, a little known fact about him. Anyways, the taller boi was sitting on his bed when he heard a rustling outside his window. He looked out, and nearly screamed and laughed at the same time.

Evan was sitting in a tree, waving and smiling at him innocently. "EVAN! YOU ARE GONNA DIE! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY BEAUTIFUL BOYF BUT YOU ARE GONNA FALL AND HURT YOURSELF SO PLEASE CLIMB DOWN!" Evan said nothing, just climbed down to the branch closest to the roof and jumped to the roof.

He jumped onto the roof.

Understandably, Connor freaked.

He screeched and opened the window so he could help Evan into his room. He noticed that the shorter boy could barely walk straight, stumbling often. His eyes were half lidded, something that would turn Connor on if he wasn't so worried for Ev's safety.

He helped Evan into his room and pulled him closer, snuggling him against his chest. "Evvy, love, what happened?"

"Sooooo..." Evan said, noticeably slurring his words. "Jared gave me a bathbomb to try... he told me to snort it anddddddd yeahhh.." "JARED DID THIS?!?" Connor yelled, knowing Jared laced his bathbombs with drugs. "Yeahhhhh..." "oh my god he is going to die tomorrow.. now what do I do?" "Me." Evan replied, and Connor turned red. "N-Not right now, maybe when you're sober, but I'd love to." Now if was Evan's turn to blush.

"Tireddddddddddd....." The smaller boy slurred, laying down on the bed sleepily. Connor laid beside him, and booped his nose playfully, making Evan giggle softly. The taller boy pulled his into his chest protectively and kissed his forehead gently, his lips just barely grazing his skin and leaving butterfly kisses. Evan was sleeping peacefully, the steady, slow rise and fall of his chest creating a beautiful rhythm Connor loved to get lost in. Finally, still plotting Jared's murder, Connor fell asleep beside his boyfriend.