Boyf Riends: Jeremy @ 3am

A/N: Jeremy is legit me at three am. I literally thought "who invented water" then I started laughing uncontrollably into my pillow like lmao and then I started listening to Once on shuffle because I love that musical more than I love myself

H E L P   M E   O O F

"Jeremy! We did it! We beat level 9!" Michael called to his lover, who was... where was he? "Jeremy?" "IM IN HEERE" came a  voice from the kitchen. Michael sighed. Jeremy at three am was an adorable sight, but he was known to be a little loopy. 

"Jer- Babe?" Michael walked in carefully, seeing his boyf curled up in a corner, sobbing quietly. 

"Babe? Are you okay?" Michael asked, rubbing his back slowly. "I just realized John Laurens is d-d-dead..." he broke off sobbing. Michael had to fight the urge to laugh.  "Well, maybe he's with Hamilton in heaven or whatever afterlife you believe in." He addressed the readers. Immediately, Jeremy stopped crying and sat up. "I want waffles." "How about going to bed instead?" "WHAT IS THIS SLEEP YOU TALK OF." "Okayyyy, welll, if you come to bed I'll cuddle with you and I'll make waffles in the morning." "No. Waffles now." "Will you go to bed if I make you waffles?" "Yes." "Fine." 

Michael got out the waffle mix and was mixing the batter when Jeremy came up and wrapped his hands around his waist. "Hey Micah..." He crooned, nuzzling his face into the crook of his neck and breathing in his sweet scent. Feeling hot breath on his neck, Michael's breathing hitched. Jeremy noticed, and began kissing down his neck, nipping his collarbone playfully.  Michael let out a soft moan in reply, shifting his neck to give Jeremy better access. "I wuv you..." Jeremy purred, snuggling closer to him. 

"I love you too..." Michael pushed him against the wall. "I'm always dominant, remember that." Jeremy nodded in reply, wrapping his arms around his lover. "So Jeremy...." He leaned in, their lips barely an inch apart. He nodded in anticipation. "Waffles are ready!"

"YAY!"  He screamed like a child, and ran to the counter to devour them, Michael laughing. 

Time skip brought to you by me listening to P!ATD at 4:20 am

"Come  on Jere- Bear!" "Nooooo." "You promised that you would- You know what? What would it take to get you into bed?" 

Jeremy didn't miss a beat. "Sex." 

Michael sighed. "Jeremy... we just had sex two hours ago. Ok... clearly I'm going to have to do this the hard way." He picked up a flailing Jeremy and carried him towards the bedroom. "Oh yiss carry me daddy!" He purred lustfully. Michael snorted and blushed, kissing Jeremy's lips briefly before pulling him down to lay down on the bed.

"Come snuggle with me pleaseeeeee!" Jeremy dragged the e out. "Fine." Michael grabbed him and pulled him close, kissing him. "I love you so so so so much!" Jeremy exclaimed. "You're my favorwite pewson..." He sighed, laying his head on Michael's lap and closing his eyes, letting sleep take control. Michael smiled, and whispered to him, "If you had stayed awake five minutes longer, I would have had sex with you...."