RichJake: lisps and kisses

A/N: heyyy I'm here and queer how are y'all

"Jakeyyyyy! I'm homeeee!" Rich screeched, running up the stairs. "Hello, my little bi boy." He called back. "I've been waiting to cuddle with you all day." 

Rich ran into his bedroom, where Jake was waiting for him. He practically leaped on top of him, nuzzling his nose into his face. "Well hello there, shorty." Jake laughed, snuggling into him. "Don't call me that..." Rich snapped, though deep down he didn't mind. "Love you too." Jake hummed into Rich's side, making the shorter boy giggle. 

"Anyways, how about Evan and Connor? They're so gay for each other it's obvious!" "Well, I wouldn't be thuprised if-" "Wait." Jake paused. 

"Dude. You have a lisp?" "Uh... yeth." 

"Oh. My. lordandsaviorjesusfaist that's adorable." Rich blushed, hiding his face in Jake's chest. 

"Firth off, thop taking pageth out of Connor'th book. Thecond.... really?" Jake responded by smothering him in kisses and hugging him closer to his chest. 

"Aww... my little bi boy is so cute! God, I just wanna.... kiss you till you die! Wow, that was lame." Jake called to the author, who was supposed to be doing their homework. "Sorry. I'm on a time schedule!" The author replied, frowning. "Ok, pretend you didn't say that. Go." 

"Ugh... fine. Anyways, Rich, I love you so goddamn much." Rich kissed him on the lips, quickly taking control. "Someone's being feisty, are they?" Jake hummed seductively, pushing Rich down and sitting on top of him. "Ok, welp, gonna make out with Rich now.... thanks author."

Part 2?