Tree Bros: Sick day

From the moment Connor woke up, he knew something was wrong. 

He felt horrible.

He had fever and the chills at the same time, if that was even possible. He was on the verge of vomiting, and his head felt like it was on fire. His parents were out of town too, to make matters worse.

Yeah. He was miserable. 

It was Saturday, so he texted his Boyfriend Evan. 

"Hey babe, can you come over. I'm not feeling well."

"Yeah, sure. Be over in ten."

By the time Evan was over, Connor knew he was going to throw up. So he managed to stagger to the toilet just as Evan was coming into the house. 

The moment Evan heard vomiting noises, he knew it was Connor. He ran upstairs and into the bathroom, where he was. 

Evan lovingly held his hair back and pulled in back into a ponytail, and rubbed circles into his back until he finally stopped.

Evan guided him back to his bed, where he collapsed. 

"Aw, Con. I'll be right back." Evan grabbed his bag, which had a ton of supplies. He gently placed his hand on his forehead and gasped. "Yo-you're burning up!" Quickly, Evan gave him some medicine and put a fan in his room. "Hey, Ev, I know this is a really strange request , but could you braid my hair? I don't know why, but I've always died to try it. Its probably a good thing. Imagine me, the bad boy, with braided hair! " "S-sure Connor. If that makes you feel better." Carefully, he pulled it back and began working on braiding as he sang softly to Connor. However, during this time period, Evan will swear on his life he heard someone say "kinky" very softly. 

When it was done, Evan showed Connor. He was delighted. "I should wear it like this all the time!" Evan was happy too, because Connor's fever had broken. He gently wrapped his arms around him and sighed, as Connor rolled his eyes and hugged him back. 

A/N: do you like the shorter, more frequent one shots, or the longer, less frequent one shots?