Boyf riends: Pure innocent fluff

A/N: TWO CHAPTERS? IN ONE DAY? *In crash bandicoot style* wow

Jeremy woke up first. He saw Michael cuddled into his side, and he was very happy to wake up early. Michael was just so dang cute when he was sleeping. He had a little half smile that lit up when he liked whatever dream he was having. What made it even cuter was whenever Jeremy ran a hand through his hair or placed a gentle kiss on his forehead, he would mumble "Jeremy.." in his sleep, and his smile would grow even brighter. 

But Jeremy's favorite part of waking up before him was waking Michael up. That time was usually filled with tiny, cute yawns, nuzzling, and kisses. However, Jeremy did like to.. mix it up a bit from time to time. 

Today was not one of those days. Jeremy was in the mood for cuddles, and no one could cuddle him better than Michael. 

 He gently kissed Michael's forehead, feeling the boy stir in his sleep. "Jeremy!" He mumbled, his adorable smile stretching across his face. 

Jeremy kissed him a few more times, then sat back as he watched Michael open those beautiful hazel eyes. 

"Hi Babe... cuddles?" He rasped, obviously still tired. He then let out an adorable yawn with a little sqeak at the end. "Yes please!" 

Michael snaked his arms around Jeremy's chest, and curled around him in a spooning position. Jeremy curled into a ball as Michael held him close. 

"Baby?" "Yes?" "Say you won't ever leave me!" 

"I won't. I promise."