Boyf riends: ugly

A/N: Light smut, sexual references, and angst

Michael woke up for the fifth time that night, feeling horrible. Not physically, more mentally. He sighed and got out of bed, seeing as it was now 6 o clock. 

He picked up his phone and texted his boyfriend Jeremy.

Playertwo: can you come over?

Heereandqueer: sure! Be over in ten 

Michael walked to the mirror, looking at himself. "Ugh, fat and disgusting. Like always." He muttered to himself, straighting out his hoodie (oh right Michael can't do anything straight), and practicing what he was going to say. 

Time skip brought to you by me not updating yesterday (I'm sorry please forgive me)

Michael opened the door, only to be tackled by Jeremy, smothering him with love and kisses. Michael sat up sadly. "Jeremy. We need to talk." He said, sounding hollow and depressed. 

The two were seated on Michael's bed, cross legged. "Yeah, what's wrong?" Jeremy said, concern in his voice. 

"I want to break up." 

"What?" 

"I'm sorry, I just... you could do so much better than me. I mean, look at me. I'm fat, ugly, disgusting, I'm bad at everything, cmon Jere, you know it too." 

Jeremy sat there, motionless. Then, he spoke. 

"Michael. I'll tell you what you are. You are... beautiful, gorgeous, lovely, pretty, and just amazing.And I have proof." 

Jeremy straddled him, eyes sparkling with lust. He hungrily kissed his lips, his tongue begging for entrance. (Jeremy makes an enterance.. I'll leave) at first, he was denied, but when he pulled furiously on Michael's hair, Michael moaned, allowing Jeremy to slip his tongue into his mouth. Michael's primary role was domintate, but today he was more than happy to let Jeremy have a turn. 

Jeremy kept at his lips for a few more minutes, then slipped his shirt off. He then stopped to take in the incredible sight of Michael shirtless. 

His mouth was parted slightly, drool coming out of his mouth. His face was red, sweat dripping down his forehead. His eyes were half lidded, sparkling with love. He was practically begging to be made out with. 

"Beautiful..." Jeremy sighed, wondering how Michael could see something so terrible about himself. 

He climbed on top of Michael, kissing and nipping at his neck, pausing only to run his fingers through his hair, earning moans and speaks from Michael. 

Suddenly, Mrs. Mell burst into the room. 

"Aha! I knew it!" She smiled. "Your father owes me ten dollars! Anyways, I'm going out. Condoms are on the table, don't forget to use them. Bye now!" She closed the door, both boys blushing furiously. 

Let's just say that day was very messy.