Tree Bros: Comfort part 2

Evan walked out of the bathroom, head down so no one could see the tears streaming down his face. "There you are Evan!" Connor said brightly. "Where were you?" "Nowhere." He mumbled back. 

The rest of the day went rather uneventfully, until Evan crawled into bed with Connor. It was then Connor noticed the hickies. 

"Ev? Why do you have hickies?" He said angrily. "Huhwhathickiesidontknowwhatyourtalkingabouthhhahahahahahaha..."

"Ev, tell me the truth." Evan looked into Connor's eyes, and he knew he could trust him.

All of a sudden, he gushed out, "It was Jared! He forced himself on me, and... and..." He broke down sobbing. 

"Evan! Why didn't you tell me sooner! If I had known..." "I thought you would be mad at me." "Why would I be mad? It's not your fault he- holy shit! Is that from Jared too?" Connor asked, pointing at a bruise on Evan's jaw. "Y-Yeah."

"I am going to kill that son of a bitch! How DARE he lay a hand on my precious boyfriend! Aww.. baby. It'll be ok." Connor nuzzled Evan as he quietly cried. First, he gently kissed the bruise on his jawline, then began kissing every hicky Jared had left. "Aw, baby, poor baby. I'll make sure you'll be ok." Evan nodded and leaned into Connor, sighing quietly.

And everything's ok.

Time skip brought to you by Jared's bathbombs

Connor spotted Jared by his locker. Quickly, he went up to him, aimed, and punched him square in the jaw. "You lay one finger on MY boyfriend, you're dead. Got it?" Connor snarled. Jared nodded meekly and ran off.  "He's gone, Ev. He won't bother you ever again."