RichJake: one shot titles are hard (slight NSFW)

A/N: hey I'm back. I saw all of your supportive comments on my A/N and I cried because I've never really had anyone reassure me so thank you all so much for helping me feel better. Also my goldfish are miraclously showing slow signs of improvement so that's good :)

"Mph.. get up!" "No. It's comfy." "Rich, come on!"   

Rich was sprawled out on the stairs, blocking Jake  from getting up the stairs. 

"Rich, you can't lay there forever!" "Says who?" "Says me, your Boyf. Now come on, get up before I have to pick you up." 

Wait, I have a good idea.

"Come on, shorty, get up!" "Did you just call me short, tall ass?" Rich snapped. "Maybe..." Jake squeaked running away. Rich got up and ran after him, frowning at Michael and Jeremy who were laughing their asses off as Jake ran. 

Jake knew Rich was the slower runner, but he wanted to see what he would do with him, or more importantly, to him. 

He slowed down, allowing Rich to catch up to him. "Hah, got you!" Rich squeaked triumphantly, grabbing Jake from behind and pulling him close. "I see what's going on..." Jake smiled seductively, pushing him against the wall. 

Within seconds, Jake's hands were everywhere. In Rich's hair, up Rich's shirt, as the two became more and more aroused, their lips never leaving each other for more than a few seconds. Jake pulled Rich's shirt off, smiling at the shorter boy. Rich exposed the tender flesh of his neck instinctively, and Jake attacked it with furious kisses and soft bites, leaving briuses all down his neck. 

"Ahh.." Rich moaned as Jake continued to pepper his chest with kisses and he threaded his hands in Jake's hair-

"Really guys?" Michael snorted. "Get a room!" "I-It's not like you're any better!" Rich shot back, flushed red with embarrassment. "Like that time you made out in the bathroom at school and when I walked in-" Jake said, smiling at the boys' faces turning an equal shade of red.

"WE DO NOT SPEAK OF THAT INCIDENT!" Jeremy yelled, Rich falling down laughing. 

"Come on Rich, let's finish what we started...." Jake purred, picking Rich up bridal style and carrying him up the stairs.