Boyf riends: fever.

A/N: I'm sitting in bed sick af with vomit and chills, so let's get some angsty shit up in here! Also this is kind of a vent

Michael lay in bed, feeling hot tears trickle down his cheeks. They hurt so much, yet felt so good. He was seriously considering getting out of bed and actually being productive. 

Then he remembered Jeremy.

How Michael had fucked everything up for him, how he had made him sob hysterically. It was all Michael's fault that Jeremy and him were over.  

So now, Michael lay in bed, clutched in the grip of a ruthless fever. He was sick, but he didn't bother getting out of bed, getting water, food, medicine, or even just going to the bathroom.

So now, he began to feel his life slip away. No one will freaking care, a voice in his head said, and Michael knew it was right. "I'll just... flicker out... no one will remember me. I'm just gonna.... disappear." He whispered aloud, still crying. 

Deep down, he knew he deserved to suffer and bear the pain. He had caused so much pain to others, he needed a taste of all the suffering he had caused. 

By now, he was beginning to see his life flash before his eyes. I'm his feverish daze, he saw His third birthday party , his first day of school, and... Jeremy.

When He saw all the good times they had together, he was tempted to get help, but when a scene of Jeremy weeping came on, in his mind he thought that dying was the right thing to do. He loved Jeremy so much his heart ached, but he had HURT him. He, Michael Mell, had hurt his Player 1. 

Now, Michael knew he was dying. Tears brimmed in his eyes, and he just... let go. 

Jeremy's point of view

Jeremy had tried texting Michael all day, but to no avail. He wanted to maybe make things right between them. Naturally, he came to his house. 

No one answered the door, but Michael's PT cruiser was in the driveway, so Jeremy knew he was home. He grabbed the spare key Michael hid under the welcome mat, and crept inside. 

"Michael?" No response. "Mikey? Hello!" He called out. Jeremy suddenly was afraid for him. He checked everywhere downstairs, then ran to his bedroom. 

"Michael!" Michael was laying on the bed, covered in vomit. 

"N- no!" Jeremy ran to his side, feeling his forehead. He was burning! But then, he realized something was missing. 

A pulse. 

"No no no no no... Michael, wake up! Player 2, please! I... I'm sorry..." Jeremy trailed off, tears streaming down his face faster and faster.  He then saw a note in Michael's pocket. 

Dear anyone who cares, 

I'm sorry. Please don't feel bad, I  did it because I couldn't take it anymore. I can't believe that I was such a dick to everyone who I cared about. Especially Jeremy. I know I hurt him so badly for snubbing him and saying I needed space. I was such a jerk when he told me to maybe get help. I needed this, and I'm sure Jere would be better off without me. Plus, One player games are fun too! 

Sincerely, 

Michael.

Jeremy buried his face into Michael's jacket, sobbing angrily at himself. "I- I never even got to say goodbye..." 

A/N: laughs evilly while simultaneously vomiting