f o r t y • f i v e

"We'll wait for you..." Hoseok said one last time before seeing off the younger. He was feeling pressure for Taehyung but he understood his reasons so he can't really do anything to change the boy's mind.

Hoseok walked away in the opposite direction not wanting to waste the younger's efforts.

Taehyung on the other hand disappeared into the almost-dark hallway. He didn't wait for his eyes to adjust into the new lighting so he kept walking. The boy didn't waste time so as he walked his way through, his mind went on the possible things on how he'll get the key to the little girl.

He didn't want to believe it but he was very sure that he saw the key with her. The very reason why she could've stopped with that annoying grin on her face. She knew that eventually someone will come after her, and there the real game of tag will only begin there. Taehyung saw through all of it. Well, so much for someone who almost became one of the detectives in their group.

But because of stress, Taehyung can't think of anything to do once seeing that little Siyeon. All that came into his mind was his past. The past that could've been better if he did anything. That's why he is blaming himself on why even the girl he likes is going to the hands of another. Until now, the depression that attacked him is coming back. The black cloud is still suffocating his heart all because he was the very reason why he thought his parents threw him into that traumatic orphanage.

His mind was very blurry right now, and his body got cold the more he thought of the things that happened to him inside that facility.

And as if in the right timing, out of the corner of his eye he noticed movement. A dark figure. He spun to look at it, temporarily forgetting the thoughts he was just thinking of.

"Depressed, are we?" Taehyung jumped and spun again just to see Siyeon looking at him. His eyes travelled at the key hanged around her neck as a necklace.

"What do you mean?" An urge of confidence suddenly kicked in as Taehyung didn't hesitate to talk to her.

"Oh don't be ridiculous. I can see clearly through you," She smirked as slowly grabbed the metallic figure hanging on her neck. "And you want this, right?"

"Yeah."

"Well, here's a thing..." Siyeon walked around Taehyung looking at him from head to toe. "...I like you. I've been watching you since the start of this game. And you have that darkness in your soul, perfect for my taste. Too bad you like another girl," She said, shrugging.

"What's your point here?" Taehyung asked, annoyed as he raised an eyebrow at her.

He didn't know what she's trying to say but he knew that he wouldn't like it.

"I have something I would love to propose to you," Siyeon said, smiling sweetly at the boy.

-----

• • H O S E O K • •

I've been running for a while now, and I haven't find the others yet. It's frustrating because maybe those two got out already. I shouldn't have let Taehyung leave me.

I'm already getting tired, and I can't even imagine what could happen to me if I get caught again. I'm so desperate to get out of here but I also want to assure my friends's safety.

BANG! ... BANG! ... BANG! (an: yeah, BIGBANG I know, lmao)

I immediately stopped when I heard the banging of metal that I think that is just around the corner. I slowly walked as I approached the sound. As it got louder, I heard voices of frustration.