s i x t e e n

• • G A H Y E O N • •

"Gayheon-ah!" I heard a faint voice calling me from outside my room.

I turned around from my seat, and stopped reading the notes Jin and Namjoon oppa passed to me a while ago. I can't believe they finished reading the book in just three days.

"Yes?" I said as I saw Hoseok entering my room. "How can I help you?"

Hoseok leaned his shoulder on the door before talking. "Yoongi hyung wanted to ask you if you want to come with him and Jimin on a trip."

"Where?" I said, tilting my head in curiosity.

"I dunno," He said, shrugging. "But I know it involves your other sister, the one who is alive.For your information Yoongi, and Jimin are the detectives of our group so I think they want to do the investigation with you."

"Wait, they'll do it now?" I said, widening my eyes. I was half excited, an half scared because who knows if we will really find her or not.

And the real question is– Will we reach her before they go to her first?

"Uh, yeah. They're waiting downstairs."

"Okay, tell them I'll arrive in a second I just need to get some stuff."

"Okay~." He said, making a thumbs up at me then walking off with a bright smile on his face.

-----

I ran downstairs as fast as possible, bringing my backpack with me. I was kinda into this detective stuff so I made sure to be ready for anything. That's why I filled my bag with everything I needed.

As I walked around the hall, I saw Yoongi and Jimin near the front door, both of them looking a bit fancy. Fancy as in wearing casual but Gucci kind of clothes.

"Sup'," I said walking towards the two with a large grin on my face.

"You took longer than expected." Jimin said, brushing his hair up while putting his phone on his pant pocket.

"Yeah, you made me tired by making me wait for you." Yoongi added.

"But you said that you're always tired, right?" I said.

"I... You have a point but that doesn't matter right now. We need to leave as early as we can before night comes." Yoongi said, starting to walk off towards the front door, pulling out some car keys. Jimin, and I following him from behind.

"Why is he in such a hurry?" I asked, whispering to Jimin, making sure that he was the only one who hears me.

Jimin made a soft chuckle. "He doesn't want to get nagged by Jin hyung again because one time we arrived late at night, and Jin hyung was in a bad mood that time. So we kinda got in trouble."

"Oh, well that's shit." I said, as we arrived at the car.

Jimin sat on the passenger's seat while I was at the back.

I was on my phone while the two were talking in front the whole trip for a large amount of time.

Who knew, Yoongi oppa could be so talkative?