n i n e t e e n

Another double update for my bootiful peeps (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

-----

"Taehyung-ah! You didn't tell us that you were this rich!" Jimin gasped, as he looked around the boy's house which was bigger than theirs. The astonished shorty decided to roam around while waiting for the others.

"I swear to god, I'm surrounded by rich people," Yoongi said, sitting on the couch. "My life is so sad."

"I can relate, hyung," Jungkook said while he was roaming around the large living room.

It was already morning, and all of them decided to search for Gahyeon's sister today. The boys thought that it was best to search as soon as possible before their plan gets ruined.

"Enough talk about me being rich," Taehyung said, sitting down the couch beside Yoongi and putting up his feet on the table. "Where's Gahyeon and the others? I thought that we're gonna leave now."

"She's in her room. While the others... Who knows what they're doing right now," Jimin said, shrugging his shoulders after. "Maybe they're preparing the stuffs."

"Pftt. They did not even thought of bringing me with them," Yoongi said monotonously while playing with his phone.

"You don't even help us, hyung," Namjoon said entering the room, bringing some notepads with him. Jin and Hoseok following him from behind.

"He's right Yoongi-ah. You just stand and watch us do the job," Jin added.

"I'm observing you guys to check if you're not slacking off."

"Whatever, hyung," Namjoon said, pausing for a moment. "So... Can we do our job now?"

-----

"Where should we even start? There's a lot of places here." Yoongi asked, walking slowly getting left behind by the others.

"I thought you were a detective ," Gahyeon said, slowing down her walk to catch up with Yoongi's phase. "Shouldn't you know what to do, like ask questions to random people?"

"But to who though? Daegu is a big place," Jimin said.

"Don't worry guys, hope is on your side," Hoseok said, winking after. "Ayee~"

"Can you guys stop babbling and start walking? We'll go to this one apartment first. I did my research on who was living there the other time, and he said that Gahyeon's sister lived there," Namjoon said, walking in a fast phase.

"He even contacted the landlord just to ask," Jin said, chuckling at the idea. "Namjoon basically did Yoongi's job for him."

"Why is it always me? Jimin has that job too," Yoongi whined, pouting his lips as he puts his hands inside his jacket pockets.

"Reasons."

"Wait. My sisters lives in that apartment?" Gahyeon asked, her eyes shining with hope.

"Well she did live there. But based on what the landlord said to me, she moved into another apartment because of her new job," Namjoon said.

"What was her job?" Taehyung asked.

"Don't know."

"Well at least that small information can already do big work in our investigation," Hoseok said, smiling.

After that conversation, they walked for 10 more minutes, before arriving at the said apartment.