s i x

• • H O S E O K • •

It's been an hour already since Jungkook and Gahyeon left. And the other members left the room to do their own businesses, while I stayed with Namjoon.

He made me stay, because he said there was an important matter he wanted to talk about. He just went away for a while for some reason.

I walked around his office, waiting for Namjoon to come back. I was actually trying to remove the horrible things I experienced today.

This was my first time to witness that kind of happening in my whole career.

And I thought snakes were scary.

"Hey Hoseok." Namjoon finally returned with an unfamiliar aura with him. He sat on his chair, his desk just across him. He looked at me, making a hand gesture saying to go near him.

He looked very serious so I immediately walked up to him. Namjoon had a hint of uneasiness in his eyes while he stares at me, seems like he is thinking about something.

"What's up?" I said, sitting on the chair in front of his desk.

"It's about the articles you passed to me hours ago."

"What about it?" I asked straightening my posture, sensing that something is quite off in Namjoon's way of talking.

"Well... it's been bothering me since Gahyeon got unconscious." he said slowly pursing his lips. "You know that she said that she saw only  five of her sisters in one of her dreams, right?" he asked me. I really didn't know where he was going with that idea but I just nodded to reassure him. "Actually there was one article which I found very peculiar."

"Why?" 

"That article said that only five bodies were found since the incident. I was about to show it to you guys a while ago after Gahyeon left but when I returned, it was gone. I just left it here on my desk. And after that I also locked the door to my office so I don't think someone could have taken it." He sighed heavily, tapping his fingers on his desk. 

"Maybe that article is connected with Gahyeon's dream..." I muttered, holding my chin. And then an idea popped up inside my head, which made me widen my eyes. 

Namjoon looked at me in confusion, with his eyebrow raised up. "Namjoon, don't you think... ", I hesitated to say it but I think Namjoon already caught up to my idea when his eyes also widened.

"I-Impossible." he said.

"But just think about it." I insisted on my idea, because it made so much sense. I know that it may be impossible if you think about it, but there is a small possibility for it to be real.

"No it's impossible..." Namjoon shook his head. "But if you're right... then how did it happen then?"

-----

• • G A H Y E O N • •  

I finally entered my lovely bedroom, the loving and peaceful atmosphere is something I really missed. Especially after this stressful day— which all started because of those guys who call themselves journalists, and those creepy shit that just happened.