ꕥ fifteen

"Hyunjin, you have to help me."

"If it's a relationship advice, count me out—"

"No, I think I just saw a werewolf."

At the mention of that particular word, Joohyun managed to catch his attention. Hyunjin leaned over the table to listen closely to her explanation. "I don't know how to put it but I saw his face changing into a boy's and— and I keep seeing these yellow eyes." "The alpha eyes." Hyunjin muttered which caught her attention instead.

"Yeah, I've read about it but I've never actually seen one." He said, he asked her where and how it happened and Joohyun decided to tell him everything she knew except for the fact she suspected her boyfriend of being one as well. The two of them stayed the longest in the library discussing about this matter instead of doing their work.

Hyunjin kept quiet for a while, thinking. "I don't know, I suggest you keep a silver bullet close to you." He said out of the blue. "You want me to shoot what could be a large dog?" Joohyun gawked, surprised. "You said it yourself it was too big for any kind of dog and it had yellow eyes." Hyunjin added as he wasn't sure how she should protect herself as well.

"But it never harmed me," Joohyun paused for a while, the thought of killing scared her. "Plus, you told me that it might be a sign to something I'm about to find out and so far I found out nothing." She added, pushing the idea of purchasing a gun away.

"One thing I know, these hybrid beasts sometime lose control over themselves so if you become the next victim don't come to me crying." Hyunjin made a sulky face. Joohyun fell silent for a while, she had never thought of getting rid of the werewolf although it did bother her life a lot. She wanted to know what it wanted, or how to help it. She wanted answers to why she kept dreaming about her brother.

"I want to talk to it." She whispered to herself softly but Hyunjin heard it. "Joohyun that's just crazy. It's better to get rid of it before it does first." Hyunjin stated.

——ꕥ——

Joohyun shot her eyes open, she could feel cold sweat on her forehead as she wiped it away. She sat on her bed, another nightmare. As she looked next to her, Jisung was missing again. His constant disappearance was making her curious each day and he seemed to avoid answering it every time she asked.

The girl walked out of her bedroom and tried to look around the house for any sign of him but there were none. Slowly, she made her way to Jisung's mini studio. Although she promised to never meddle in his private space but this time she couldn't help it. Every time she had a dream about werewolves it would always take place either down the streets or in his room.

She wished it was just a dream but the nightmares had been bothering her ever since. Joohyun didn't know what was happening but she had to find out or else she'd never be at ease.

As if luck was on her side, his door was left unlocked. Breathing in, Joohyun pushed the door open and walked inside the dark room. The feelings of having a pair of eyes staring back at her lingered still but she had to make this fast before Jisung return from wherever he was.

She took a deep breath before switching on the lights. For the first time, she managed to see how it really looked like. At first, there was nothing much to see. It was a tidy room, like how Jisung would like it with a white background set up, a camera, a desk and all the equipment needed in a studio.

Joohyun sighed, maybe it was just her overreacting after all? She took a seat at his desk as she examined the whole room for a while.

Next to what was supposedly to be the place where Jisung edit and rearrange the pictures was a cupboard. The doors were closed, but it wasn't what caught her attention. Despite the huge size of it, the cupboard emit some kind of aura which made her uneasy. Joohyun glanced at the door to his room to see if anyone was going to come but luckily, she was alone.

Joohyun approached the cupboard and placed her hands on the knobs. Slowly, as she was scared as well, she pulled it open.

At first, she couldn't see much other than pictures clipped on strings attached to the cupboard. However, the amount of pictures were a lot. That wasn't just it and she couldn't tell which part of it required photography skills. They didn't look special nor did it looked pleasing to the eyes. She might not understand art that well, but she knew that Jisung took great pictures but this one was just off.

At the centre of the cupboard was more photos of people. However, there was one that was specially attached to the middle and it had some spacing before he hung the others. Unknowingly, she picked it out. To her dismay, she knew that face too well.

"Jaewon..."

——ꕥ——
🐾thank you for 1K reads!!
#HappyHyunjinDay #PrinceHyunjinDay
i love him so so much!! 💕💕

——ꕥ——🐾thank you for 1K reads!!#HappyHyunjinDay #PrinceHyunjinDayi love him so so much!! 💕💕