epilogue

third person

third person

The saddest end to a relationship is one where you have to break up with somebody when you're still in love with them. It sounds bizarre but it happens, because the truth is, as powerful and as thrilling as it may be, being in love doesn't always mean you're happy. You can continue to love someone even after they've hurt you, but you know deep inside that it won't ever be the same again.

Kenzie sat in her awfully large room smiling down at her little one year old daughter, Sofia. But the smile didn't quite reach her eyes, no matter what she had done the image of her ex boyfriend, Johnny, popped up.

You read that right, Ex boyfriend, daughter.

After the day and night tour wrapped up both Kenzie and Johnny had to part ways with each being signed to different records. Music, music music, their top priority. Of course they managed to keep their relationship going, and their lovely reunion all went down at the party Loren Gray was throwing regarding her being signed to Virgin Records.

Saturday night came, Johnny and Kenzie were both in Los Angeles making their way to Loren Grays party in seperate vehicles. They both met out front where Kenzie had leaped into Johnny's arms.

Kenzie eagerly opened the door wide as her chauffeur drove off, normally he'd open for her but she felt bad and was very excited. The brunette spotted her boyfriend waiting by on of the tall typical Los Angeles palm trees standing in front of Loren Grays home, more like mansion.

Despite her in heels, she still ran for her life and leaped into the cuddling arms of Johnny Orlando. "I missed you so much, Kenzie." The emerald eyed boy whispered into her ear.

She nodded and pleased him with frantic kisses. "And I missed you more."

The night was very formal but entertaining. Although the night took a very informal turn for Johnny, Kenzie and somebody else. Let's just keep it short and appropriate. The couple had occupied a room for their own needs.

Come on, they barely see each other give them a break!

The fun was over and they refreshed themselves, Kenzie told him she's going out for some fresh air and he waited on her inside the house, watching all the other guests. As the night was passing by, so did the lights. The house was practically pitch black with colourful lights flashing.

Behind him was one of his old friends, Maisy Stella. But Johnny didn't know that, since it's known Kenzie and Maisy look alike he immediately assumed it was his girlfriend.

When it wasn't.

The dirty blonde leaned in and kissed Maisy, soon hearing a high pitched scream coming from besides him. It was his actual girlfriend. "Are you kidding me? My boyfriend and one of my best friends going at it!" She yelled, tears flowing down her face ruining the makeup she stylist worked so hard on.

"Wait what? Oh!" He took a better look and realised it was indeed Maisy. She had fled the scene not wanting to even see what Kenzie has in store for her.

"Kenzie, baby, believe me I thought it was you. The lights are dark and I can't see a thing. I'd never intentionally do that! Please!" He informed her, Johnny was not about to let years of love go to waste just like that.

"No, leave me alone. I can't believe after years of loyalty and trust, you broke it all. How am I supposed to believe you? And what just happened up there? You're so pathetic, Johnny Orlando. Pathetic I tell you!" She fought back, turning around and strutting out of the house.

Johnny had tried to go after her but people stopped him.

That night, they had gone up to a bedroom. Neither were so careful, they had been unprotected. But when both separated after unfortunate events Kenzie had been getting all the symptoms a pregnant woman would.

Tests after tests, it was Positive.

Nine months later, Sofia was brought into the world. And the father was indeed Johnny Orlando. She never informed him that they have a child and will never intend on telling her daughter in the future he is her father.

Instead her new fiancé, William Miller, will be the 'father' because she is very happy with him.

All good things must come to an end.

...

SHIT IM SORRY

actually i don't know if i am or not loLS

thank you all for putting up with my shitty writing, annoying hormones and emotions, horrible updating schedules and me in general. you all deserve oscars for that!

idk making an epilogue for this but i have a good plot for it so idk

it will be later on in the future if i do oops, now teaching the bad boys is my main priority

i love you's, happy easter weekend <33