09

[ 578 words ]

'when i walk into a room full of
people, i always look for you first'

'when i walk into a room full of people, i always look for you first'

third person

"So breathe, like you know you should, yeah breathe till you've understood!" Kenzie sang with passion, dancing her heart out with her two favourite backup dancers, Rumer and Helene.

She didn't notice cause she was so focused on perfecting her performance that John was off to the side of the stage watching her, he was mesmerised. He couldn't take his eyes off her, her dancing was flawless and her voice hit the notes perfectly.

Cheers from the crowd snapped John out of his day dreaming, he clapped enthusiastically and stood up waiting for her to come off stage. Once she did, he opened his arms and she leaped into them.

"You're performance was perfect, Kenzie!" Johnny mumbled, wrapping his arms around her waist while hers were around his neck.

"Thank you, I wish you good luck!" She responded, pulling away. Her heavy breathing from a three minute dance and song made the atmosphere feel ten times more tense. The two stared into each other's eyes like they did on the caravan until Lauren tackled her best friend and ruined the moment.

John cursed silently and made a mental note to annoy Lauren another day. He didn't know what for though, it wasn't like that hug was important right? Johns manager pulled him away so he could get ready to go preform his song.

A few minutes later John ran out on stage and shouted with all his might, he started off with greeting the crowd then got straight into singing the most. His eyes continued to ran back to the side of the stage just to see if Kenzie was there, and she was.

She sat on the stool John was previously seated on, smiling and cheering him on. Lauren then had approached her, and observed the way Kenzie watched her brother.

"You really like him don't you, Kenzie?" Rapidly, Kenzie's head turned towards Lauren.

"LoLo! I don't like him like that, he's my best friend." Kenzie informed her best friend, smiling nervously.

Lauren made that sarcastic 'sure' face, Kenzie rolled her eyes and fixed her attention on Johns performance again.

-

Kenzie's eyes watered as she swipes the instagram app away, the comments from the hate pages for her were getting worse and worse by the minute

Kenzie's eyes watered as she swipes the instagram app away, the comments from the hate pages for her were getting worse and worse by the minute. She didn't know what she was doing wrong. Quickly, she wiped them as she heard footsteps but they continued to well up.

"Kenzie? Are you okay?" She looked up and let eyes with the emerald eyed boy. She nodded and looked back down.

She heard a sigh, looking over she sees John sitting down besides her. "I'll ask again, are you okay?"

"No, I'm not Johnny. I don't know what to do, the hate pages are getting worse!" She cried, he frowned at her and pulled her in.

Johnny was aware of the situation with Kenzie and her hate pages, he had tried to privately message them and persuade them to stop but there's no luck. He hated seeing her upset.

She rested her head on his chest as he whispered to her and played with her hair. Neither of them didn't know what this was but they did know that they didn't want it to end.

...

kz doesn't deserve the hate, she's so precious istg

also please comment, it helps me, my story and could make somebody smile ! 30 comments xoxo