02

[503 words]

"as soon as i saw you,
i knew an adventure
was going to happen"

"as soon as i saw you, i knew an adventure was going to happen"

third person

Kenzie shuts her laptop closed gently, letting out an exaggerated sigh of relief. She had just finished school for the day, and like any other normal student, she hated it. Kenzie had stopped going to school and transferred to homeschooling. She couldn't handle it since all the photo shoots and travelling she had to do.

Her phone rang from besides her and she sat up, reading the contact name. Her phone showed a picture of her and Johnny with his name at the top 'johnny o' . She accepted the FaceTime request and quickly fixed her hair.

She always wanted to look at least decent looking, Kenzie had gotten really self conscious and insecure ever since she's been shamed online by hate accounts o exposing accounts. Her family always told her to ignore it but it's hard.

"Hey Kenzie, what's up?"

"Hi John, I just finished up with school. What about you?"

"Just laying around, so are you excited?"

"For?"

"Tour, you bozo! We release dates next month, aren't you excited?"

"Oh right, of course I am! I wonder what the fans are going to say when we release the dates."

"They'll be like, hashtag Jenzie confirmed!" Johnny imitated a girly like squeal earning the giggles from Kenzie.

"It'll never be real, we're just friends but I don't think they seem to understand."

"Yeah, we're just friends. Uh, hey Kenzie? I've got to go, I'll text you later. Bye."

"Oh okay, bye John."

Kenzie slumped and switched off her phone as a frown came upon her features. He definitely didn't need to leave, as he said he was just laying around. Did he not want to talk to me? Kenzie thought.

-

"Kenzie, get down here!" Melissa shouted from downstairs, Kenzie switched off her phone after liking some of her fan accounts posts. She skipped down the stairs and took a seat on one of the breakfast counter seats.

"Yes Mom?" She asked questionably, resting her chin in the palm of her hand.

Melissa smiles giddily towards her daughter, she was excited to share the news. "We're flying out to Canada next Wednesday, we'll release the tour dates then and tour will start up the month after! Now go pack then get some sleep, we have to go buy some things." Kenzie was now smiling with her mother.

She turned around and ran up the stairs, grabbing her phone and texting Lauren.

kenzie
» laur ! i'm flying out to canada on wednesday

laur
» yes ! can't wait to see you, it's been too long ohmygoSH

kenzie
» same here babe, but i gotta blasT
» mommy mel is making me pack

laur
» gotta love mommy mel hahaha

kenzie
» hahaha yep, i love you babe

laur
» i love you more babe, byee

Kenzie switched off her phone and stood up, walking over to her wardrobe. She pulled out her suitcases and begin packing. Oh how she hated packing.

...

i love lenzie

also 30 comments ?

and i upload everyday hehe