01

[ 481 words ]

"it's all about the first
person you wanna
tell good news to"

"it's all about the first person you wanna tell good news to"

third person

Kenzie pauses her Netflix series and minimises the website, clicking the email notification she had just received. A loud gasp escapes her lips as she skimmed through the email.

Dear Mackenzie Ziegler;

This is Dale Orlando, I am proud to contact and share the news with you. Johnny Orlando, his mother and I have been talking about a tour. The Day and Night tour. We would love for you to accompany the tour since you are the other singer in the song. I'm sure you've noticed how the song blew up and all those fan accounts love the song. We think a tour would be great. Please get back to me as soon as you can with your answer, I'm sure we'd love to see you on tour.

Sincere, Dale Orlando.

Forgetting about her Netflix show, she pushes the covers off her body and grabbed her laptop, running downstairs and into the living room. "Maddie, Mum!" Kenzie squealed, pushing in between the two who were eating popcorn and watching a movie.

"Kenzie! This is the best part!" Maddie groaned, pausing the movie. Kenzie sent a cheeky smile and noticed they were watching the notebook, it's both their favourite movie.

"I'm sorry, Okay! But, Dale emailed me. They said that they're planning on going on tour! It's called the day and night tour and that they want me to travel with them. We need to fly over to Canada and talk to them." Mackenzie explained, struggling to contain all her excitement.

Melissa, Maddie and Kenzie's mother, widened her eyes while Maddie was shouting incoherent words. "You're kidding, right? This is huge, Kenzie! Reply and say yes!" Her mother smiled.

Kenzie nodded quickly and typed up an email back.

Dear Dale Orlando;

This is Mackenzie Ziegler, I'd definitely love to join you all on tour! Thank you for giving me the opportunity, my mother approves and would love it if a tour happened. Once again, thank you.

— Mackenzie Ziegler.

"Mum is probably excited because it's the Orlando's we're talking about here. She loves them, and she wants to be related to them. So, Kenzie pucker up and go marry Johnny!" Maddie chuckled, winking towards her sister.

Kenzie blushed, shaking her head. "We could just adopt Lauren!"

She always went red and smiled uncontrollably when people brought up Jenzie. No, Kenzie did not have feelings for Johnny but nearly her whole fan base wants the two to be together. Never would Kenzie ever see herself in a relationship with Johnny, he's like a brother.

As soon as Kenzie left her mother and sister, she went onto twitter and decided to post something.

@kenzieziegler
kenzie 🦋
happy happy happy

retweet's

@johnnyorlando
johnny ⚡️
i'm guessing you read the email hahah

@thejenzieshaderoom
jenzie 🌹

what are you two hiding ?! 🤧🌹

...

new book, who dis