11

[688 words]

'the thought of kissing you
is stuck in my head'

'the thought of kissing you is stuck in my head'

third person

Kenzie nervously looked into Johnny's eyes. Yes, nervously. She didn't understand why though. They were currently performing the song 'closer' by chainsmokers on stage in Atlanta. Their performance was for them to walk in the same direction, stare into each other's eyes and smile.

This was easy for the both of them, the two are in love and don't even know! Just friends. For now.

She let out a breath of relief she didn't know she was holding, Kenzie found it intense. Meanwhile John was loving all of it, being close with her, singing, having fun.

The concert soon ended and the crew had to stay back a bit, while doing so Kenzie had gone into the changing rooms to think. She needed time to revise on tour, her duties and for some reason.. Johnny.

Over the last few stops, the two have gotten closer and that's saying something. They were too close before tour and this has gotten them as close as tiles on the ground. Little did she know, the emerald eyed boy had watched her more like admired her.

He noticed her walking into the changing room, Johnny thought she was upset over the hate pages as usual. But he walked on and caught her thinking hard. Johnny took up the space in the empty space next to her and gave her a slight scare.

"Johnny! What are you doing in here?" She questioned, surprised.

His response was a simple shrug of the shoulders. "You looked upset, I came to see if you okay. Did anything happen?"

She smiled softly at the blonde sitting not too far away from her. "Yeah, I was just thinking about stuff." Little did Johnny know, the stuff she was thinking about was actually a somebody.

And it was him.

The atmosphere went silent, it was the duo staring at each other dead in the eye trying to figure out one an another. Do they feel the same way I do? Johnny and Kenzie thought.

They had more in common then they thought. Then it happened.

Johnny went for it without thinking and leaned in, smashing his lips onto her plump soft lips. And neither didn't mind of the sudden action.

-

Lauren and Kenzie sat in their shared room of the penthouse they've rented in Atlanta, talking and watching the Shane Dawson video that was playing. Johnny was in the room over lying down, staring at the ceiling.

He didn't know what went through his mind. Kenzie had pulled away after a good minute and left the room without a word. "John, Lauren, and Kenzie. Get down here please!" They heard Meredith call from downstairs.

The girls walked out into the hall and met Johnny, he made eye contact with Kenzie but she broke it off quickly. All three walked down silently, luckily Lauren hasn't picked up on the awkward tension.

No, Kenzie hadn't told Lauren yet. She's scared to.

Kenzie doesn't know why she kissed back, and why she enjoyed it. It was all so confusing for her, and she's still young! She didn't know she liked Johnny.

I do not like him. She thought.

The trio made their way downstairs and found their parents in the kitchen. "So, we have two special guests joining us for tour next stop!"

"Who?!" The three shouted in unison.

"Hayden and Annie."

Those three words ruined the slightest chances of Johnny and Kenzie.

...

65 comments for next update

do you guys like daily updates ?