04

[ 621 words ]

'there's that one person
who makes you blush
every time you see them'

'there's that one person who makes you blush every time you see them'

third person

The Orlando's help out the Ziegler's with their luggage and roll them into their extremely spacious home. Meredith, The Orlando's mother, shows Melissa the guest room. Maddie is staying with Darian since they're the best of friends while Kenzie is crashing with Lauren.

Kenzie changes from her airplane clothes and places them in Lauren's hamper then she picks out comfy hoodie and sweatpants. "Hey Lauren? I'm going to go take a shower, I hate the after feeling of being on a plane." She scrunches up her nose, Lauren smiles and nods.

She enters the bathroom and strips from her clothes before sliding into the shower, the warm water runs down her back ending Kenzie the peaceful vibe. After a good five minutes, she exited the shower and dried herself.

After sliding on her undergarments, she slid the shower robe around her body and a towel for her hair.

Johnny was laying in his room playing the trending video game, Fortnite, he died in one of the rounds and called quits. After switching off his play station, he left his room and went to go see what Lauren and Kenzie were up to.

Johnny always barged in so it was no big deal. "Hey Lauren and, no Kenzie?" He said, sounding a little confused.

"Oh she's in the—"

At that moment, Kenzie walked out of Lauren's on suite in her robe and towel. "Hey Laur, what shampoo do you—John!" Kenzie's eyes widened, so does Johnny's.

They've never caught each other off guard in a situation like this, so to say it was awkward was an understatement. "Uh, I'm just going to—" Kenzie cut herself off and ran into the bathroom before shutting it close.

Her comment snapped John out from checking Kenzie out. Lauren sat on the bed laughing to herself. "Oh how I love Jenzie."

Johnny flipped her off, but the smile on his face proved that he didn't mind Lauren talking about Jenzie. "Call me when she's decent and you're doing something fun." He informed his sister, laughing a little bit.

"Okay, now leave."

"I feel the love, Lauren. I love you too." Johnny pouted, kissing his sisters cheek and running out. His sister groaned and yelled out his middle name 'Vincent', a habit she has when shes mad.

It's a love hate relationship.

-

Kenzie and Lauren sit down on the bed and plan on what they want to do tonight.

"Movie night?" Lauren suggests, Kenzie nods and smiles.

"But, John wants to join us. Is that okay?" Lauren asks her best friend.

"Yeah, it's fine. But what happened today was so awkward." Kenzie laughed, Lauren did too. All she wants his for Kenzie and Johnny to date but the two continue denying their feelings. She knows deep down they like each other, she's just waiting to see when they'll find these feelings.

The two girls run to Johns room and knock on his door. The door opens wide, revealing Johnny with headphones in. "Yeah?"

"We're watching movies, join us if you want." Lauren explained, linking her arms with Kenzie and skipping down the stairs.

Both girls went crazy in the pantry and grabbed their favourite snacks and drinks before walking into the movie room and setting up. John shortly came in the room and sat besides Kenzie which was on her right while Lauren was on her left.

Their hands and sides brushed a few times and Kenzie was feeling this weird tingling sensation running through her veins. Luckily, it was dark so nobody could see Kenzie blushing profusely.

What is happening to me? She thought.

...

highkey love nadia turner bye

wait hit that star if you enjoyed it and let's get 30 comments x