07

[ 620 words ]

'i looked at him as a friend,
until i realised i loved him'

'i looked at him as a friend, until i realised i loved him'

third person

The Orlando's and Ziegler's all carry bags in hand down the hall of the venue of their first stop which was in their home town, Toronto Canada hence why Kenzie flew over a month or so before.

Lauren and Kenzie both spoke about how excited they were to preform and meet fans. John soon johns them by squeezing between the girls who had their arms linked until he ruined it. "On a scale of one to ten, how excited are you guys?" He said, resting both of his arms on each of their shoulders.

"Eleven." Kenzie snorted, referring to stranger things.

Lauren broke out into soft giggles while John sent a smile her way, chuckling slightly at her joke. "You're probably excited to be on tour with me, the best person in the world. Am I right or am I right?"

Kenzie scrunched up her nose, shaking her head. "I'd rather be on tour with Cole Sprouse, he's much better."

John frowned, he didn't quite know if it was fake or real. "No you wouldn't, that's a lie and you know it." He remarked, kind of lost at words for her statement.

She was probably messing around, John, he thought.

"It's the truth and you know it, Orlando." Kenzie ended off their bickering by walking off with her bags.

Sometimes the boy could get on her last nerve, but he was still her best friend.

-

"All day and night!" Kenzie and Johnny sung, ending off their sing with as much power as they can. Their friends, back up dancers and guests joined them on stage and started dancing.

"Thank you guys so much for coming out tonight, it was a pleasure to be able to preform for you all! We love you so much!" Johnny shouted into his microphone, roaring over the cheering crowd.

He loved his fan base more than anything.

Shortly later, the crew walked off stage and congratulated each other for their first show. "You both did amazing, great job on your first show! Keep it up." Melissa approached the two teenagers, they smiled at each other and nodded.

Then, Johnny took Kenzie's hand and pulled her away from everybody and their noises. He wanted to personally congratulate her, he thought she did amazing. Especially when she had to dance while singing, she truly was overly talented in his eyes.

Kenzie's eyebrows raised, she was genuinely confused as to why John abruptly pulled her away from everybody. He led her into the dressing rooms since it was slightly sound proof and they could properly talk without having to shout over everybody.

"So you're probably wondering why I took you away," John started off, Kenzie slowly nodded with her adorable/confused look on her face.

"Well, I just wanted to congratulate you on tonight, you did so well! I didn't tell you out there cause it was loud and people would overhear and say things like 'jenzie' etc. " she chuckled at his last few words.

"Aw, thanks John! That's so sweet, you were perfect on stage. The crowd loved you." She complimented him, feeling her cheeks heat up a little bit.

His heated up in less then ten seconds, i guess you could say he wasn't used to compliments like that from Kenzie.

"Thank you, that means a lot to me." He thanked her, smiling from ear to ear.

"We're best friends, of course!" She exclaimed, leaning in to hug him.

John frowned as he hugged her, but still continued to tightly hold her. Why did them being only best friends bother him so much?

...

so tour started, leTS DO THIS ☕️☕️

40 comments