18

[ 743 words ]

'you never know how much you
love someone until you watch them love someone else'

'you never know how much you love someone until you watch them love someone else'

third person

Kenzie hits block on the hate page that had spammed her comments, lives, direct messages and other sources of social media. This is the fifth time today, the show begins in an hour and she is far from excited to go on stage.

But, the show must go on.

"Knock Knock!" She heard Johnny call out as he knocked twice, Kenzie wiped off the thin tears that reached her jaw and put on a fake smile.

Yesterday her and Hayden broke up, she also kissed Johnny not even five minutes after. She hates herself for it and if the media found out about it, she'd be over completely. Her and Johnny haven't spoken which is why she is kind of worried to open the door.

Is he going to reject her and sit her down saying that he doesn't like her? These were the thoughts that ran through Kenzie's mind. Her hands twisted the doorknob and pulled back, opening up and meeting the beautiful face of her best friend, Johnny.

"Hey, there." She nodded, he waved and walked in as she moved aside. After shutting the door they sat back and sat in silence for a minute.

"I'm sorry-" They both began in unison, a blush rose amongst their cheeks.

Kenzie gestured for him to go first and he took the signal. "I'm sorry about what happened with Hayden and you, i'm also sorry for kissing you straight after you broke up with him." 

Her lips curved into a frown, but she quickly put on a smile. "You don't have to be sorry but I was thinking the same thing. I shouldn't of kissed back straight after my break up. That makes me a total who—"

The brunette was cut off by Johnny, he placed his hand on her mouth as he shook his head. "Don't continue that sentence, you're not what you were about to say."

Kenzie gulped, nodding. He sighed and looked into her eyes, he wanted to slam his lips against hers right now but he wouldn't. But she kissed back yesterday, giving Johnny hope. Maybe she does like me? Johnny thought.

He noticed her eyes had strings of red, they weren't the normal gorgeous sparkling brown orbs. "Are your eyes okay? They're really red, Kenz." He questioned her.

She looked down and fiddled with her bracelet, also known as the white one that her fan base calls the jenzie bracelet. "Yeah maybe something got in my eye, no big deal."

Her stutters on every word made Johnny curious. "Are you sure, Kenzie?"

"Yes."

No.

-

John watched her preform breathe on stage, he quickly used the time he had and ran into her dressing room. The blonde searched for Kenzie's phone, hoping to find the thing that made her sad. He knows that 'something got into her eye' was a lie.

She was crying, and that broke his heart.

A grin came across his features as he found the expensive Iphone X laying on her makeup table. He swiped, trying to figure out the code as he didn't look anything like Kenzie to unlock with face recognition.

What could it be, John thought.

After three tries, the phone notified John that he had one more try left. Groaning, he tried to think hard. But immediately a special date came to his mind, he typed it in and successfully got into the phone.

The date of when Kenzie, Johnny and Lauren met.

He went onto her main social media which was instagram, John scrolled through everything and saw hate pages, hate direct messages, etc. He went onto her profile and hit the settings, scrolling down to blocked users.

Five were blocked yesterday around the time her and Johnny spoke.

On her camera roll she also had screenshots of the conversations with the hate pages, she was called names such as fat, ugly, stupid, disgusting, untalented, overrated, slut, whore, try hard and many other disgusting names.

A single tear fell down, and that was the moment Johnny knew he loved Kenzie.

...

woAhh tea

is john bad for looking through her phone

also sorry for not updating, i've been down lately you know how people are when they lose confidence and such, anyways i'm back kinda

CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS

60 comments for next update, and it also makes me upset one person comments the amount of times i ask for because no one else comments and because they want another update

please comment x