06

[ 568 words ]

'our time together is
just never quite enough'

'our time together is just never quite enough'

third person

Kenzie, Johnny and Lauren all decided to go out today, it's been three days since they shared the news about tour and almost two out of three stops are sold out! They only released three dates in North America and will release a couple more later on.

Kenzie rummaged through her clothes and decided on a black tube top with her black skinny jeans along with her favourite pair of heel boots.

And guess what the colour was?

Black.

Kenzie swears she's not goth, she just loves the colour black since it suits almost everything. After slipping on her outfit and applying makeup she tied her hair up into a messy bun with baby hairs falling down the side of her temples. "Trying to impress John, are we?" Lauren calls from the bed, Kenzie continues to get ready but lifts up the finger.

A chuckle from Lauren comes from behind as she scrolls through her phone. The two met John downstairs, ready to go. He looked up from his phone and look Kenzie up down.

He wanted to detach his eyes from her, but it just wasn't possible. She looks gorgeous, Johnny thought. Finally, he looks back up and smiles. "Les' go!" He shouts, running out to his car.

"I call shotgun!" Kenzie shouted, sticking the tongue at Lauren.

"Of course you do, Kenzie. You want to be as close as you can with John." Lauren smirked at her best friend, she loved annoying her.

Once everybody was buckled up, John reversed out of their house and made his way in the freeway. "So, where do we want to go kiddos?" He jokingly asked, ruffling Kenzie's hair with his free hand.

"John! My bun probably looks terrible now, ugh I hate you!" She quickly pulled down the mirror and patted it down, thankfully being able to tame it.

"No you don't, Kenzie."

And he was right.

-

The three decided on bowling, they bought their wristbands and walked over to their lane. Kenzie picked up a neon pink bowling ball, swung her arm back and released with all her power.

Johnny came up behind her and clapped once he realised she knocked down all the pins. "You're not as useless as I thought you were, Kenzie." He said, laughing. Johnny wrapped his arms around her.

Her eyes widened, they were in public and people could—

"Oh my god, Johnny and Kenzie! I'm such a huge fan, can I get a photo please?" A girl from behind them squealed, she had secretly taken a photo of them cuddling but they don't have to know that.

"Of course! It's so nice to meet you!" Kenzie said with a smile while John waved with a small one, kind of sad he was interrupted. They never had enough time together, alone.

After they spoke and took photos the girl asked one last question.

"Is jenzie real?"

Johnny and Kenzie shared a look before shaking their head. "No, I'm sorry, we're just friends. Have a great day!"

And suddenly, both Kenzie and Johnny's mood went bland.

...

gimme your thoughts on this book so far

qotd »

am i moving this story too fast or too slow ? i don't want to make
jenzie fall in love by third chapter, that's just not interesting

also i forgot to post a chapter lmfao

60 comments <333333