16

[506 words]

'the worst feeling in the world
is knowing you've been used'

'the worst feeling in the world is knowing you've been used'

third person

         300,000 likes        johnnyorlando cause i know i can treat you better than he can 🎶

         300,000 likes
        johnnyorlando cause i know i can treat you better than he can 🎶

babyorlando i knew you were secretly shawn mendes

thejenzieshaderoom oH 👀🌹

kenzieslover yOURE SO CUTE

kenzieziegler is that shirt new?

laurenorlando ohHhh shiTTttt

Johnny added the music notes emoji to make it look like the caption wasn't directed at anybody or had any meaning behind it, but when it reality it does. Yesterday Johnny received the news by Kenzie herself that Hayden had tied the knot before him.

"Who are those flowers for?" Kenzie noticed, after sharing the news about her and Hayden.

Johnny panicked, he quickly sputtered something out. "A fan gave them to me."

Kenzie nodded and smiled, Johnny sent a fake one back. She didn't say anything but she knew the smile was fake, yet Kenzie didn't know why.

His hands push the soccer ball he brought along in the air and caught it before it hit his face. A knock on the door was heard, he sat up and called out come in. Lauren revealed herself and slowly walked into his over night hotel room, taking a seat on the edge of the bed.

A sad smile was spread across her features. She genuinely felt bad for her brother. "I know how much you liked her Johnny, but don't worry. I don't think they'll last, like come on it's Kenzie. Look into her eyes, she practically loves you!"

John laughed coldly at his sisters imagination. "That's where you're wrong, she loves Hayden."

Lauren rolled her eyes. "That's where I'm right, don't you see the videos people catch of you two? Or the edits people make of you guys?"

Does he see them? It's basically his guilty pleasure. His explore page is full of them, and he enjoys watching them because they give him hope and make him happy. If you look at his saved videos on Instagram, you'd be shocked.

"Yes I do, but she doesn't like me, it's all an imagination in your head." He scoffed at his sister, turning his head away from her.

Lauren stood up, getting ready to leave. "Picasso once said everything you can imagine, is real."

-

Johnny pulled Kenzie in for a side hug on stage after finishing up with their duet to the song I like me better. Wide smiles were plastered on their faces, neither wanted to let go. Especially Johnny.

"Thank you!" They shouted in unison, before running off the stage. They took off their gear and went in for a proper hug.

"Good Job, Johnny Boy!" Kenzie laughed, breathing in the cologne on his clothing.

John nuzzled his head into her neck. In the corner was Hayden and Annie. They were chatting on and having fun, Hayden was too into Annie to go congratulate his girlfriend.

Kenzie is still clueless to the fact he's using her, and according to Hayden; she'll never find out.

...

gah this is so short but anyways

50 comments <3