"It's alright, Yuri. You still got the cell phone I gave you?"

She patted her leg. "Mhmm."

"Alright nice. You can go ahead and text me if you need anything, okay?"

"Alright." She didn't look away from her book.

I hugged her again and kissed her cheek. "Yuri, you know I love you, right?"

She started to blush. "Yes, I know."

I hugged her tighter. "Aww come on Yuri! Say it like you really feel it."

She giggled a little and smiled. "I know you love me Danny."

"There you go! And when I get home, we can cuddle and watch movies or something."

"That would be nice."

"Yeah. I'll be back later on today."

"Alright. Bye Danny."

"Bye Yuri."

We hugged once more before I left. I patted my sides to make sure I was armed and headed to the car. The drive to the "crib" took a while, and by the time I was there, it was already six.

I got out of my car and knocked on the door. Brandon answered it.

"Danny, I thought you weren't gonna come today."

"Well it turns out I had a lot more time than I expected."

"Ah I see. Well, come in."

I entered and saw the rest of the gang around a table with knives and a bottle of what looked to be vodka.

Roland got up and gave me a fist bump. "Aye Danny! What's up?"

"Hey Roland, bud! I just came by to help Brandon with something."

"Sweet man, you're gonna help out too?"

"Yeah."

I was hoping the rest of the gang wouldn't get involved... but whatever.

"Well, come sit down then. You want a drink?"

"Nah I'm good, but thanks."

I sat at the table with the gang. Brandon stayed standing and looked at us like he was gonna give a presentation.

"Alright, so now that Danny's here, I can explain the plan."

"On how we're gonna make the money," I asked.

"Well, uh, no. Instead, we're gonna take 'em out!"

Was he crazy?

"What?! You wanna start a gang war? Have you seen how many people they have?"

Roland shook his head. "Danny's right. Have you seen how many people there are? There's a lot!"

"Of course, I knew that. That's why we're gonna have someone watching over the rest of us with a rifle."

I sighed. "I don't think one sniper is gonna be able to keep our death count at zero."

"I'm sure the rest of the gang agrees, don't you guys?"

They all looked at each other and then shook their heads.

"Are you serious? Trust me! It'll all work out!"

"I don't know, man. It's risky," Roland said.

"It'll be fine! And Danny has a gun, so he can keep watch while I keep watch with the rifle!"