7.

"you're nothing brad! i wish you were never born." i heard in my sleeping mind, a familiar voice "my mom"

i couldn't see anything but myself in my room, head in my hands and softly crying.

i didn't wanna be heard, they would just mock me.

no one will ever understand how i felt that this was my breaking point

my dream slowly begins to fade and dissolve and i'm awoken in my bedroom.

i wipe my eyes from the tears that have been shed, and shake off the feeling of pity in my mind.

i go inside my bathroom, and brush my teeth still half asleep.

i turn on my shower and begin to get ready quickly for my work at the coffee shop.

—-
once i finish everything i get my uniform on and leave my apartment, locking the doors.

i start my car and begin the route to my work, which isn't to far from my apartment.

once i arrive, i walk in and i am greeted by the worlds most 'annoying-clingy-clutz' boss in the world Jennie.

"Ah, brad. Early as always. That's what i admire about you the most, although that's not the only thing i admire about you." the woman looks me up and down and oh god i feel uncomfortable to the max.

she walks right past me brushing her body against me and i quickly stand back.

i begin my work and start to take orders and serve our customers as always until my 8 hour shift is over + overtime.

once i finish work i grab my things, clock out and go out to my car.

"hey! why are you leaving in such a rush?" i hear my boss call to me and i shoot her a uninterested glare, and she responds with a smirk.

"i have plans." i say opening my car door

"wait, can't we go to my place? it's a friday night c'mon" she begs

"no. i have plans" i really didn't have plans but there's no way in hell i would hangout with her.

she would only take advantage of me; like everyone else.

"we could've have fun." my boss replied walking closer to my car door, which i shut quickly.

"i'm not interested in fun." i bluntly say and back out of the lot and leave the area.
~~~~~~~~~~~

once i arrive at my house the clock reads 10:30

i decide to take calls and work at my desk.

'ring.. ring... ring."

i look at my phone used for the hotline and notice the familiar phone number..

i grab my phone and swipe quickly answering it.

"hello? this is-"

"i-i can't b-breathe, he hit me so hard." i hear a familiar girls voice