Chapter 66 - You Lying Bitch

Start from the beginning

Thinking about her

Under your bed sheets

The way that she's whispering

The way that she's pulling you in

I am going to kick her mother fucking ass when she finishes this song...

Lord knows I've tried,

I can't get her off my mind

I want to taste her lips

Yeah, cuz they taste like you

I want to drown myself

In a bottle of her perfume

I want her long brown hair

Again... this bitch...

I want her magic touch

Yeah, cuz maybe then

You'd want me just as much

Harry whispers, "Christina, let's go for a walk." as he tries to pull me away.  I can't move.

I've got a girl crush

Hate to admit it but

I got a hard rush,

It's not slowing down

I am about to walk towards her when Anne comes over to me and takes me by the arm and tells me to follow her.  I look at Harry and he looks so pissed.  I better walk away with Anne before I do something I will regret in front of Harry's family.

I follow Anne to the back exit into the garden once again.  She walks us over to the same bench I was just crying at earlier.

Anne tells me, "Sit down dear.  Unfortunately, this woman is not going to give up trying to get my son."  I look at her and say, "Maybe she will succeed one day.  I just don't understand, she was MY friend.  I just don't get how someone could do this."  

"Oh my sweet girl, I really do not think you have worries when it comes to my son.  I can see the way he looks at you.  I have never seen him so happy.  As for her being your friend, I think this is so horrible.  She obviously was not a real friend." Anne says as she brings me in for a hug.

Robin comes flying out of the door and tells us to hurry up... Gemma is fighting with Krystle.  We jump up and I run in before Anne does.  I get to where the dance floor is and I see Harry holding Gemma back and Cillian holding Krystle back.

I walk up to Krystle and very calmly say, "I cannot understand what has made you so heartless.  You were supposed to be my friend.  How could you be so cruel?"  Krystle looks at me and says, "Everything always comes so easy for you.  You always get everything you want."

Harry says, "All you do is fucking lie.  I would have liked to help you out with your album but, you can forget that now.  That will never happen."   

Cillian looks at Harry and says, "Look who is calling the kettle black...  Talk about lying, why don't you tell Christina about how you already slept with Krystle?  Yeah... she told me how you lead her on and took advantage of her."

Wait... What?  I look at Harry and he looks at Cillian and yells, "What the fuck are you talking about?"  Cillian gets in Harry's face and says, "Krystle told me how you asked her for naked pictures and then you fucked her in her house and in the studio."