• 42 •

If you're in a crying mood, play the song that's linked at the end. You're welcome.

°°°°°°°°°°°°

SexyPrince: Are you ready, dearest emo?

DarkVoid: yah....i guess.

DarkVoid: dad better not have his camera or ill kill you both

PapaPatton💕: !!!! please just one picture!!!!

DarkVoid: no.

RapGod💙: Just let him take the picture, Anxiety. No one will see it besides us.

DarkVoid: nice emoji , brain.

RapGod💙: Be quiet, it's beautiful.

PapaPatton💕: :')

Thomas: oooo is tonight like, the night

SexyPrince: Yes! Now, can we get this show on the road?!

DarkVoid: okay im coming

PapaPatton💕: im gonna cry!!!!

RapGod💙: I'm sure a lot of people are going to be in tears by the end of this, and I don't like feeling those...icky....emotions.

Thomas: same especially the readers

PapaPatton💕: what readers?!!

Thomas: you guys of course, you're the only ones reading these. it's not like people are reading our messages

PapaPatton💕: oh okay obviously!!!

DarkVoid: youre allowed one picture patton

PapaPatton💕: ODBDKDHDOSEJS

RapGod💙: Thank you, Anxiety.

SexyPrince: lets go!!!

°°°

Anxiety looked at himself in the mirror, in all honesty he couldn't really believe what he was wearing. He had on a purple suit, and a matching black tie. He was sure Logan would be proud.

He took a deep breath, looking away from the mirror. He was nervous, surely, but so excited at the same time.

He opened his door, hearing the others down the hall. He smirked a bit, he really did love all of them.

He made his way down the hall, a million thoughts running within his head.

I never thought I'd make it here....

I never thought they would accept me....

I never knew how much Logan felt,

I never knew how much Patton cared,

I never knew how much Roman loved.

Tears were brought to his eyes, though he quickly wiped them away as he thought about the silly picture Patton was going to take.

He finally reached the common room, where he saw his Dad, and Logan arm and arm. It was like looking at your parents on graduation day.

Besides them was Princey, and...as soon as Anxiety looked, he couldn't look away. He was wearing a red and white tux that matched his usual clothing choice. He looked, truly, like a prince.

Roman walked to Virgil, tears were clearly falling from his eyes as he took him by the hand. "Virgil....you look....beautiful. Stunning. Even more handsome than me!"

Anxiety laughed and sniffled a bit, crying as well. Roman felt his eyes go sad. "Don't cry! This is just the beginning!"

Virgil smiled, nodding his head. "I know....Princey, it's just the beginning. I'm just so...happy. I never thought you guys would accept me. Let alone love me. But, despite the odds here....here I am! I love you all...so much."

Patton grabbed a hold of Logan's hand, bringing them both to Anxiety. Each had something to say. But, of course Patton was first, "Oh...Virgil! You know I love you! I'll...I'll never stop! Ever!" He spoke, he probably had more tears than anyone.

Logan squeezed Morality's hand, then looked to the anxious side. "You know I....love....you...too. I have a lot of problems with feelings, but I know for a fact...I love you. All of you."

Anxiety was almost a blubbering mess at this point, it was so strange hearing how much these people really cared for him.

But, it wasn't finished as one more person had something to say.

Roman grabbed a hold of Anxiety's cheek, turning his face so he would look at him. Anxiety's eyes shimmered.

"Despite...this being our first date, you must know I love you right? Ever since...day one I was attracted to you in a way I wasn't with the others but gosh, it's so strange to say because I've always been...the brave one. But I was scared of you Anxiety. No, not because you were 'evil', but because I loved you more than I loved myself."

Anxiety couldn't take anymore of the caring things each were saying about him, he jumped into Princey's arms, giving him the tightest hug he'd probably ever receive.

"I love you too, Princey."

Before Virgil could say anything else, the fanciful side locked lips with his. Electricity shooting through their bodies as they tried to get closer to one and other, despite being close enough as it was. Each were smiling into the kiss.

They pulled apart, finally for air as everyone was tearing up. "That was...worth waiting for the date." Anxiety spoke, causing Roman to chuckle.

Patton sniffled, walking to Anxiety. "Picture?"

Anxiety smiled, "Picture."

Instead of the photo consisting of only Anxiety and Princey, Virgil insisted it would be of everyone, as he had enough room in his life for each of them.

Patton set the timer, then had everyone smile.

Anxiety looked around, realizing he finally had a home. A place to feel safe...a family.

Patton put his arm around Anxiety, giving him a grin before speaking, "Everyone...smile!"

He knew he was where he was supposed to be.

°°°°°°°°°°°°

The end! Wow, this actually brought me to tears. This book really made it for me on wattpad and I can't be anymore thankful for it. Thank you, all of you. Whether you started reading yesterday, or in the very beggining, thank you!

Now... I have a surprise! If you don't follow me you probably don't know about my new Sander Sides book, "11 Years Alone". I'm excited for it! It takes place when Anxiety is first introduced to the others, there's three chapters out now! Enjoy!

One last time, I just have to say, thank you for the family I have on here. The comments I get make me so happy every day. Just...thank you.