• 4 •

Part four. Thank you guys so much for reading.

🌸♡---------------------------------------------------------🌸♡

Roman was walking down the dark hallway, preparing himself to enter Anxiety's room. He'd never been in their properly before, and he was starting to get nervous.

He really did care about him, it's just that whenever the Prince decided to be nice, the Emo nightmare made it extremely difficult, and he was always complaining about something. Plus, he was always in the way of achieving Thomas's dreams!

Prince was beginning to get angry with his own idiotic thoughts, so he took a deep breath to try and calm down. Stupid Anxiety.

Maybe he should just apologize.

Before he could even tell what was going on, he was in front of the mysterious personalities room, what was he to say? He may be a prince, but he was a prince that wasn't very good with words, despite thinking he is.

The charming prince was about to knock on the door, before he heard an awful, dreadingly unfamiliar sound.

He heard the smallest whimpers and sobs, sniffles and all. Was Anxiety... Crying?

Over what he said to him?

Sudden guilt pooled into Roman's chest, he didn't know what to think, or what to do. Maybe Patton...? No. This was his mess to clean up.

Roman put his hand on the knob and slowly opened the door, only to have his heart crushed at the scene before him.

Anxiety was in the corner of his room wrapped in a burrito like blanket, sobbing and holding his knees to his chest.

Roman rushed over to him, kneeling down next to the dark persona and wrapping his arms around him.

The other looked up, eyes wide at the scene of Roman helping him, comforting him, making him feel.... Safe.

But why?

Anxiety was so confused, and all he could think about was how he didn't deserve someone like Princey, or the other's to care for him.

He cleared his dry sounding throat, "R-Roman, please leave. I don't want to burden you all anymore." he stated in a fit of hysterical hiccups.

Princey's eyes widened, sympatheticly. "Virgil, I am so so so sorry about what I said to you earlier. It was wrong of me, and you are just as important as me, Patton, Logic or even Thomas. We lo- care about you, so very deeply."

Anxiety was shocked, and almost couldn't form words. Roman never had... Apologized to him before? Let alone the others.

He looked up, "You? A-Apoligizing? Jeez I must be going mad."

The Prince chuckled, "C'mon, let's get you up to the bed, you need rest."

The younger trait was going to stand on his own, but the charming Prince literally swept him off his feet and carried him to the bed, which caused him to blush madly.

The Prince smirked, "I will be off now, but I promise dear Virgil I will fix this!" he exclaimed, causing Anxiety to laugh sadly.

Anxiety bit his lip, "Could.... You stay in here? Please?" he asked, hoping the obnoxious man would stay.

He smiled a genuine smile, "Sure, hot topic."

They both laughed, and got snuggled in the bed.

So what if they were both cuddling each other as they slept? They were cuddlers!

🌸♡------------------------------------------------------♡🌸