• 19 •

Roman and Logan propped Anxiety up against his back as the waiting for Patton. They really didn't know what to do in a situation like this, considering it's never really happened to one of them. Plus, they aren't real people, how would Anxiety's body handle this?

Suddenly, Roman jolted as Patton appeared, causing Logan's eyes to be less frightened.

"Oh dear...how did this happen? What was he doing that caused his to get this much anxiousness?!"

Roman looked down at the currently unconscious side, and felt guilt dip into his stomach. Anxiety was trying to talk to him...was this why he had that much anxiety? Does Princey really make him that afraid?

Before Roman knew it, Patton started rushing around, and ordering them to do things.

"Logan, prop his legs up, it will help with blood flow, Princey, unzip his jacket, it's too constricting against his body. I'll go open some windows to get some air in here."

Logan looked shocked, but he obeyed. Patton was always good in situations like this, people would probably assume he'd freak out, but when this stuff happens, his dad instincts kick in.

The sides did everything they were told to do, and now they just had to wait it out. It was daunting, especially for Roman and Patton, of course Logan was feeling a little...anxious too, but he was able to maintain it a little better.

"Did you tell Thomas why you had to leave so suddenly?" asked Logan, concerned about their host.

Patton shook his head, "I didn't leave in the best way...I kind of just disappeared on him. I felt so bad!"

Logan smiled at Patton in a comforting way, then put his hand on his back soothingly. "It's okay, Patton, you did well. I'm sure Anxiety will wake up soon."

Patton blushed and thanked him as Princey smiled at the scene, but watched Anxiety with great intent. Nothing consumed him but worry for him.

All he wished for in that moment, was for Anxiety to be okay.