• 23 •

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The two sides were sitting in Thomas's living room, where the Sander Sides videos were usually shot. It was quiet, considering Patton and Logan were the only two there. Princey decided to watch over Virgil so he wouldn't have another issue, rightly so of course.

Thomas gulped, twiddling his thumbs, "So...is he okay now?" He asked, worry bubbling in his mind.

Patton smiled, standing up and sitting next to Thomas on his bed, he could tell he was afraid for the youngest of the sides. "Yes, Thomas. I promise you he's in the care of the bravest prince around! I'm surprised you're okay though... You weren't affected by Anxiety crashing?"

Thomas bit the inside of his cheek, "No...oddly not. Is it possible he can still function while he's not conscious?"

Logan tapped his finger on his chin, that was a bit odd. "I suppose so. His body probably went into panic mode, causing him to still do his duties."

Patton bit his lip, a slight grin on his face, what was going through his head? "Logan."

Logan looked at him, concern in his eyes. Was there something else to worry about? Did Roman or Virgil message him? "Yes, Patton?"

The emotional side suddenly bursted out laughing, so much so that he almost had tears in his eyes. Thomas and Logan jolted back.

Patton wheezed, finally making out, "You said duties."

Thomas and Logan looked at each other, both with extreme annoyance on their faces, was he crazy?!

But, their mouths started to falter, giving into the older personality. Surely enough, they were laughing too.

They stayed like that for a while, laughing over a stupid joke.

It was good to relax for once.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Anxiety laid in the common room, on the couch, as the fanciful side was in the kitchen, making something for the other to eat.

Roman was... to say the least worried. They had gone through things like this before in the past, even worse things actually, but this time felt different. He couldn't get his mind off of anything that happened.

The prince like side finished, creating a meal of pancakes with extra chocolate chips for the younger. He deserved it after what happened.

"Tada! I'm a handsomely beautiful prince, who also knows how to cook." Roman said outloud, approaching Virgil with a stack of the delicious smelling food.

Roman had also wondered to himself, why did he pass out? Also, what was Anxiety talking about before he did so at his door?

He couldn't worry about that, no, not until he was ready.

Anxiety took it, not being able not to laugh, "Thank you, Princey."

Roman smiled, jumping into the couch, right next to the anxious side. He put a nearby blanket over the two of them. "How are you feeling? Any better?"

The darker of the two nodded, "Yeah, thank you. I really appreciate it. I never took you as one to...you know...be this kind."

Although the words had points to back them up, Roman felt his heart sink at them. This was the truth. Princey didn't treat him...too well sometimes. Surely, despite what has happened Anxiety knew....he cared?

Roman put his hand on the other's knee, feeling him tense up. "Anxiety...do you know...I love you?"

Virgil almost choked on his food right then and there, causing Roman to go wide eyed and pat his back, what?!

Anxiety sputtered through coughs, "What?!"

Roman raised a brow, what, was he not allowed to love now?! But, before he could yell, he started realizing what the other was getting from what he just said.

"No! No not like that! I mean, like I love Patton, Logan, and Thomas!"

Anxiety bit his lip, somehow feeling disappointed in this discovery. "Oh..."

Roman sighed, getting even closer to the other. "I'm...sorry for pain that I've caused you. Can we put it in the past? Please do, if you can somehow forgive me."

Anxiety sighed, putting down his stack of food. Did Anxiety, have the power to do so? Of course, he loved Roman, maybe in some weird ways he was trying to figure out still, but...he still hurt.

He took a deep breath, deciding to give a second chance. "Okay. I forgive you."

Anxiety sat back, he swore, if Princey messed this up...

Princey smiled widely, hugging the so called emo nightmare. "Yay!"

They both laughed, turning most of their attention to the TV. Anxiety hoped with all of his heart, the fanciful of the two wouldn't make any more mistakes.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°