• 31 •

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Anxiety walked within the halls of the mindspace desperately trying to reach the father figure's room. Logan was such an idiot.

The anxious side bit his lip for a second, suddenly feeling guilty over what he had just thought. He thought back to the countless times him and Roman had miscommunicated.

He frowned, approaching Patton's door.

He was about to just open it, but then thought it over and knocked. "Patton, I'm coming in okay?"

Anxiety didn't hear anything but opened Morality's room anyways, he immediately saw something- or someone hiding under the covers on the bed. Anxiety sighed, approaching him and sitting on the bed.

He took a deep breath, hopefully he could make him feel better. "Hey, Dad."

Patton huffed and groaned, crawling out from the covers a bit to meet Anxiety's gaze. "Hi Virgil." He responded, along with a sniffle.

Anxiety's face fell gloomy once again, he swore, whatever Logan did to him he was going to pay for it.

No one makes Patton cry.

"What did Logan do?" Anxiety asked, concern in his voice and for the side.

Patton bit his lip, sniffling then sitting up properly. Morality thought, what did he really do? Make him jealous?

He spoke, gulping before doing so. "Well...if I'm completely honest, he didn't do anything wrong."

Anxiety instantly raised a brow, confusion in his expression. "Okay...before I draw to conclusions... explain."

Patton sighed, grabbing his phone and opening his messages up. "Read Logan and I's most recent messages!"

Virgil took the phone, scrolling through the texts. He looked at Patton with sad, sympathetic eyes.

He knew exactly what was wrong.

"I'm sorry, Patton. I can't believe this. Honestly, I still think he's in the wrong."

Morality stared confusingly, "Why?"

Anxiety puffed, sitting up and looking at Patton angrily.

"He...constantly flirts with you and it's so obvious! If he truly cares for his current romantic interest, why would he even be doing that? Plus, it's getting your hopes up!"

Patton looked down at his phone, anger suddenly settling through him. Anxiety...was right. Who does that?

Anxiety could tell he was upset, finally giving in. "No. That's not okay. I'm texting him myself." He said, taking his phone out of his pocket.

Oddly enough, the emotional side didn't oblige and sat, looking at what his son was typing out.

He just hoped Anxiety wouldn't be too mean.

°°°

DarkVoid has added BigMeanie to the chat.

DarkVoid: answer up, you buffoon.

BigMeanie: Excuse me?

DarkVoid: how could you do that to dad???

BigMeanie: I don't even know what I did!

DarkVoid: sure.

BigMeanie: I'm serious! Tell me what I did so I can learn and apologize!

DarkVoid: do you really not know???

BigMeanie: Yes!

DarkVoid: you're really not as smart as you claim you are.

DarkVoid: the last conversation you had with dad, look at it

BigMeanie: Yes I admit it ended rather...strangely, but I still do not understand it?

DarkVoid: you're literally so fucking ignorant

DarkVoid: you flirt with patton constantly

DarkVoid: then you go to him with relationship advice

BigMeanie: Wait.

DarkVoid: then you go on about how you have feelings for someone

DarkVoid: you have to damn well know he'd be affected by that

DarkVoid: and if you love your romantic interest so much why are you even flirting with patton? they could do better.

BigMeanie: For crying outloud, I was talking about Patton!

BigMeanie: I have...romantic feelings for Patton! If I knew that's why he was upset, this would have all been fixed by now! Seriously, do you guys even think?!

BigMeanie: Ahem. I don't mean...look, I get you wanting to protect him as he is like a Father to you, but don't draw to conclusions so easily!

DarkVoid: you're right, im sorry

DarkVoid: but listen

DarkVoid: dad read everything we're saying

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°