• 40 •

°°°°°°°°°°°°

SexyPrince: VIRGIL

SexyPrince: VIRGILLLL

RapGod: What is happening?

PapaPatton: SHUT UP LOGIE BEAR

RapGod: I'm sorry, what did you just call me?

PapaPatton: Ily!!!!

SexyPrince: VIRGIL.

SexyPrince: @DarkVoid

SexyPrince @DarkVoid

DarkVoid: stop pinging me you ugly monster

PapaPatton: bE NICE!!!

RapGod: Is this what hell is?

Thomas: guys I'm trynna make a vid and the pinging is really annoying

DarkVoid: @Thomas

Thomas: fight me

SexyPrince: STOP AND LISTEN

SexyPrince: VIRGIL

SexyPrince: YOU ADORABLE EMO NIGHTMARE

DarkVoid: oh god i don't like this

SexyPrince: COME INTO THE COMMON ROOM AT ONCE

RapGod: Patton are you alright? I can hear you screeching?

PapaPatton: yupyupYUPYUPYIPBDOSNDKD

RapGod: I take that as you need help, I'm coming.

DarkVoid: should i really go to the common room though

Thomas: for the lovE OF GOD DO IT

SexyPrince: ^

DarkVoid: FINE OKAY JEEZ

°°°

Virgil hesitated for a moment, turning off his phone in fear of what was about to happen. All he could think about was worse case scenario- Princey was going to admit to having no feelings for him. It was all some stupid prank, or something.

Just thinking about it made him tear up, he wiped at his eyes before standing up. He braced himself.

He walked out of the room, looking down. This is going to be so embarrassing.

What if Roman hated him? What if the others were in on it too? What if-

He entered the common room, looking around.

Before him was what seemed like a million purple balloons, along with some red ones as well. Each had little hearts on them. Roman was standing in the middle of the room along with Patton and Logan, who were holding hands behind him. All of them had smiles on their faces.

Including Anxiety. He was laughing, even.

He should've known out of all people, Princey would pull something like...this.

He walked to Princey, the biggest grin on his face. Tears brimmed at his eyes as he was overjoyed. It was odd to think that he was just crying over the completely opposite reason. He could hear Patton squealing while Logan tried to make him calm down, which just made the anxious trait laugh more.

Princey smiled, grabbing a hold of Anxiety's hand. Causing each to blush. "Anxiety- no, Virgil, for a long time I've....liked you. Even before you confessed to me."

Anxiety listened intently, hardly believe what he was saying. Did he...really?

Roman smiled and laughed embarrassingly, water coming from his eyes as well. "Please, would you do me the honor of going on a date with me?"