~*Chapter Seven*~

When I woke up to Pierce The Veil's Stay Away From My Friends, I was MAJORLY stressed to say the least.

For starters, I couldn't remember why Lukas was in my bed for a minute or two.

Secondly, I did remember that my mother and father were going to come to school and not only meet Lukas, but also Seth, the principal, the teacher that broke them up, and the jock.

Third of all, the fact I had told Lukas my real name.

And lastly, how I realized how actually screwed I was.

Let us start at the beginning shall we?

I shut off the alarm. When I plopped my arm back down to the other side of the bed, it landed on top of something hard. When I groggily looked over to see what it was, I was greeted by the oh-so-pleasant sight of Lukas drooling all over my pillow.

I gasped in a breath to scream, but Lukas woke up before I could. He was a light sleeper, good to know.

He quickly covered his hand over my mouth and said, "Don't do that."

My eyes widened more as I scrambled to get out of the bed. After falling to the floor, I hastily got back up and said, "I just found you in my bed! Why shouldnt I do that?!"

He raised an eyebrow as he plastered a coy smile onto his face, "I wouldn't be surprised, Stud. I mean you are beautiful. Oh I just came up with the best nickname for you!"

My eyes closed as I crossed my arms and face palmed, "What could that possibly be."

"Beautiful Blakely. Beautiful Blakely is your new name. Your new name shall be Beautiful Blakely. Beautiful Blakely is what I will call you from this day forward," his triumphant grin added to his childish gesture.

I didn't focus on that fact he was trying to make me laugh, or blush, or anything. I focused on the fact that he knew my name.

How could he know your name? The only way he would be able to know is if you to-

The events of the night before rushed into my head once again, and my eyes became wider and wider.

I paced around the room while holding my head, repeatedly saying "No, no, no," and trying to think of a way out of the situation.

All the while, Lukas was asking me what was wrong.

"If you don't answer me, I swear to God I will..." He pause for a second, "piss all over your parents!"

That made me stop and look at him as I gripped at my hair.

"My parents," I asked and stared at him, "My parents. My parents! No, okay. First of all, you cannot call me Blakely. I am Raven Foreen. That is my name as far as you are concerned. And as for my parents, you have to use more manners than you have ever used in your entire life. You will respect them like you would your great-grandmother, got it?" I looked at him with a stern expression.

He didn't say anything for a few seconds as he stared blankly at me. "You're hot when you take charge, Stud," he said suddenly and broke out into a smile.

I rolled my eyes and blushed slightly. Heading over to my closet in a hurry, I took my clothes and walked into the bathroom.

Before closing the door I said, "If you walk out the door and down the stairs, you can find a bathroom off of room that is the first door on the right. As for clothes, I can look through my dad's drawers for some of his clothes from high school."

I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and blow dried my hair in less than twenty minutes. I quickly painted my body and put on the dress. Pausing slightly to admire the dress, I slipped on my converse and did my makeup. I could pass all of this as casual by leaving my hair down. I slipped the black ring on my finger and exited the bathroom quickly.