~*Chapter Two*~

I woke up to My Chemical Romance's song "I'm Not Okay" blasting my eardrums out. It was 5:00 in the morning which meant I had half an hour to pack King Beck's bags and get here before he wakes up.

I ran out of my room, down the stairs, out the door, and quietly crept into their room. He was still asleep.

I quickly tiptoed to his closet and grabbed a bunch of buisness suits. Then went to his chest of drawers to take out a few more comfortable shirts, shorts, pants, and undergartments. I looked at the clock as I was passing down the stairs with his suit and briefcase.

5:28.

I ran up the stairs and over to my door. I heard his alarm clock go off, signaling his awakness. I sighed in relief as I walked up the stairs. The dark room engulfed me as I stepped inside and turned on the lights. I walked into my private bathroom that was placed just off the side of my room.

After taking a shower, I walked over to the mirror and inspected myself. I had a little blood left over from the bloody nose last night. I had several bruises on my stomach, back and legs. A couple bruises on my face and finally, a bloody lip I didn't notice. Getting out my make up, I started to paint my entire body a pale white color. At least the parts that showed with my outfit. After finishing that, I checked to make sure you couldn't see anything. My ink-that was barely popping out from under my top-slightly shown through so I just washed off the paint on top to show them. I put on my clothes and started with my actual makeup. This consisted of black lipstick, mascara, and a twist on winged eyeliner.

I had a fitted, black crop top on. Along with a pair of short shorts with fishnet stockings underneath, a spiked choker, my black ring with a black diamond encrested into it, and topped off the outfit with my all black Converse. I grabbed my phone, in which the case read, 'good morning, I see the assasins have failed.' In all capital letters. Then took my messenger bag filled with all of it's new supplies I bought.

I looked at myself in the mirror and suddenly felt self conscious, this outfit was very revealing. I felt comforatable like this, and I thought I looked good, so that's good enough.

Right?

I put my bag around my shoulders, grabbed an apple, grabbed my skateboard and left out the front door. It was around 6:00, school starts in half an hour, I takes about twenty minutes to get there, which means I get about ten minutes to spare organizing my locker.

I ate all of my apple by the time I got into the school parking lot and threw the core away in a nearing trash can. I just kept on skating by. I grinded up the small railing that was beside the stairs, and jumped off at the end. Walking into the school, I realized something. All eyes were on me. I made my way over to my locker, in which some "badboys" were leaning up against.

"I don't know if you were aware, but that's my locker," I said, "could you please move?"

They looked me up and down, gave eachother a look, and then moved out of the way. Only to have the hottest one put his arm around my shoulders as I opened my locker. I became rigid under his touch. I tried to ignore him, but after failing miserably I calmly started to organize my locker.

"Why are you scared, Stud." He whispered into my ear. Irish. He had to have an Irish accent right. One of the most attractive accents, and he has it. Really?

"I'm not scared, and my name isn't Stud."

"Then what is your name, Stud."

"I'm...Raven. Now could you please remove your arm from my shoulders, please?" I said as I shrugged his arm off. By now, almost everyone was back to their normal lives. I could still see them peeking every once in a while.