~*Chapter Three*~

I opened the car door and jogged over to the passenger side. He already had the door open so I just grabbed him out of the car, closed the door and locked it.

Walking up the steps to my house he said, "your house is nice."

I laughed a little. Of coarse that's what you notice. Not the huge "F" on the door.

I managed to open the door and helped the boy inside. I brought him up the stairs, across the hall, through my door, up the spiral stairs and through another door. My white walls - which were almost completely covered with posters - consumed me as we walked into the room. Switching on the light, I walked over to my bed with the boy. I sat him down and ran over to the bathroom door. After grabbing the first aid kit I walked back into the bedroom.

I placed the kit on the bed, opened it, then took out some bruise ointment along with some cotton balls. I squeezed out some of the medicine onto the cotton ball then looked to the boy's face. His eye was bruised along with his cheek, most of his arms were littered as well, his bloody nose seemed to have stopped, but now his lip was bleeding.

How long was I thinking for?

I stood in front of him and pulled on his shirt slightly, telling him to lean down. He did as told and I applied the medicine around his eye, lightly to make sure not to damage anything. He spoke, "I just realized something. We don't even know each other's names."

I smiled slightly as I worked around his eye, "well then, I'll start it off. I am Foreen. My first name is Raven."

"Hello Miss Raven Foreen, I am Seth Clarke." He grinned.

I moved my hand to apply the medicine to his cheek. "Stop smiling." I said.

He tried to hold in the smile, but he was failing miserably, therefore making an extremely hilarious face. Trying to contain my laughter I said, "What are you doing?"

We both burst out into laughter at his failed attempt. I put the bruise ointment back, then picked up the rubbing alcohol. I poured some of the liquid onto the cotton ball and moved back towards his face. I removed the blood from underneath his nose, and grabbed a fresh new cotton ball to dry it. Afterwards, I took another alcoholic cotton ball and cleared away the blood from his lip. I pressed the cotton ball onto his lip and he hissed. I apologized quickly and removed the cotton ball. I had made his face look a little more presentable.

"Take off your shirt," I said as I went to throw away the used cotton balls.

"W-What!?"

"Please, take off your shirt. I need to see if there is any damage on your torso, if so I need to help fix it."

His burning face slightly sub-sided as he heard my reasoning. Although, he was still a tomato as he slowly took off his shirt. I pretended to look at my non-existent watch as I waited for him to do the simple task. Finally, he had his shirt on the bed next to him instead of on him.

There were several, shallow cuts all over his torso, most on his chest and stomach, but bruises were every where. I still hadn't gotten to the bruises on his arms either. I haven't even seen his back yet. I had him lay down and got to work.

After I had just finished patching up a cut on his back, I watched Seth stare at the wall. He was sitting in front of me - still shirtless may I add. I plopped myself on my knees right next to him and threw my arm around his shoulders.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked.

He was silent. He was quiet for a long time. I had passed him his shirt in this time as well. We still sat in silence.