~*Chapter Six*~

"21 Guns" by Green Day blasts throughout my empty house. Slamming down on the button on top of my alarm clock, I slowly get up and go to the bathroom. After my morning routine, I exit the bathroom and go towards my closet.

Here, I get dressed. I wear a black, loose crop top that reads 'Normal is Boring,' a red flannel, a pair of black cut offs, my black diamond ring, and my converse. After painting my body white — not even bothering to paint over my tattoo that was poking out a lot more — I put on regular makeup. Mascara, cat wing eyeliner, and some nude lipstick. I finished off the look with my nose rings and tying my hair up into a high ponytail.

I walked down all of the stairs and managed to get to the kitchen. Grabbing an apple, my bag, and my skateboard, I left for school. Getting there slowly, I once again grinded up the stairs. Pushing the door open, I rolled through the halls slowly. Meaning people could get out of the way easily, and I could stop just as so.

Getting to my locker, there was a new group of people. It was, sadly, Diamond Fowl and her Barbie followers.

Allow me to explain.

Diamond is this jerk who tends to ruin girl's lives and excite boy's nights. She "rules the school" as some would say, and can easily get jealous. She also has this huge obsession with none other than Lukas Gino. Lucky me, right?

Diamond smiles and I mirror it. I try to pretend like I have no idea who she is and extend my hand.

"Hello," I say, "I'm Raven, and you are?"

"Diamond Fowl. I have noticed you have gotten close with my boyfriend this week."

The smile slowly fades away from my face, "What?"

"You know," she started again, the smile on her face gone," Lukas Gino. Gorgeous. Hot accent."

"Oh," I say, starting to get a little scared, "Yeah. I know him."

"I would like it if you didn't. Know him I mean. He is my boyfriend after all, I mean you wouldn't steal another girl's boyfriend, would you? Not that you would be able to, you fat ugly skank. The next time I see you hanging out with my Lukas, your life will become a living hell," after saying this to me, she walked away with the rest of her fake friends.

I was horrified, angry, shook, and so many other emotions. I was practically quaking in my boots as I get someone put their hand on my shoulder, at this is flinch and turn around.

"I'm sorry," a girl says behind me. She looks like one of Diamond's friends. "I didn't mean to scare you. I'm Karma. I just wanted to tell you that Diamond is being a jerk right now. You are a beautiful girl, but I wouldn't spend as much time with Lukas as you did before."

She was pretty herself and I already didn't want to cross Diamond. I nodded as Diamond yelled, "Karma, hurry up already!"

She smiled back at me and said, "It was nice meeting you Raven and I hope to see you again."

I started to put my things in my locker as first bell for homeroom rang.

Seth and I sat down at our usual table — making sure to go around the jock table — and laughed at something the lunch lady told him. We continued our conversation as Lukas sat down next to me, along with his friends.

He put an arm around my shoulders and said, "Hey. How is my Stud Muffin doing today?"

I shrugged off his arm and said, "For the last time, I am not your Stud Muffin."

His facial expression turned from smug and happy to confused and concerned.

"What's wrong," he whispered.