~*Chapter Five*~

We entered my house with the help of my keys, and put our things down. Seth had been here only once before, Lukas never, so they both stood in awe of the place.

"Raven," Lukas started, "Your place is...woah."

I laughed slightly and said, "I don't know if that is a good or bad thing. Anyways, you two were just the maul-er and also the maul-ee. So how about we get you cleaned up." I said this in a stern voice, meaning there was no room to argue.

"Go sit down in the couch. You can get to it if you go through the kitchen, or if you walk straight and take a left at the stairs you will be there as well."

Walking in the opposite direction, I went to my room and bathroom to get my First Aid Kit. Coming back down the stairs, I walked into the living room.

But of coarse neither Seth nor Lukas were in the only place I told hen to go.

Then I realized that there were sliding doors leading outside in this room...

That there is a pool outside...

That it's around eighty degrees outside...

And that I am more stupid than I thought I was.

Walking outside, I brought the first aid kit and saw a fully clothed Lukas in the pool. Seth just happened to be standing over him near the edge of the pool.

"Seth. I would like you to remove that vermin from my beautiful pool, and explain to me why he was in thee in the first place. After wards, you will be draining, scrubbing, and refilling the pool." I said this with a sweet smile on my face, my arms crossed, and one foot propped up so that I looked like I had more authority.

"U-uh," he stuttered, "It was his fault! He told me he thought your house might have been bigger than my mom!" He then yelled. Oh yeah, I don't think I have told you this yet, but Lukas was pretty much drowning in the pool because he was laughing so hard. I would be surprised if he can actually swim.

I sighed, "Do what I ask. Now, please!"

Sitting on a lounge chair by the pool, I read and watched the boys. It was pretty funny seeing Seth trying to pull him out of the pool.

"Lukas, show some effort! Chop, chop everyone," I yelled. Then I shortly added, "Double-time let's go!"

Is this how my parents feel? I like this feeling. I like authority. Does that mean I want to be my parents? Never mind, I do not like this. This is boring. No fun at all. Nu-uh.

Eventually, Lukas was out of the pool and I told Seth he didn't actually have to clean the pool. We went inside to the living room, turned on the T.V. and I started to fix them up. Nothing major really.

After this, I sat in between them as we watched White Chicks. It was pretty uneventful for the most part. When they left, I got ready for the day ahead of me. And also the weekend after, which will be filled with abuse and name calling.

I'm sure of it.

The Paper Crownजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें