Samir : " Oh. . Nice plan actually ❤ you guys go to goa and enjoy. I'll just book our resort for you. You don't need to waste time searching and all. Because I am here. "

Dad : " Really? 😍 cool. I already like you man. This is actually nice idea to impress father in law 😝 I should have used it at my time. Don't you think ishu? "

mom : " yes ofcourse. At least that way my dad would not have hate you or scare you, whole life 😂 but anyway baby past is past. Let's discuss present with samir. "

Dad : " oh yeh. Samir we want to ask few question to you. Is that okay? "

Samir : " yes dad why not. I know what are you going to ask.
In fact I have already come prepared.. Here is my biodata with education, salary and all information. You can read it all "

Dad, mom : "what?? biodata?? Seriously samir??? 😂😂😂😂 what is this? 2001 ?? 😂
Sorry son but we want to ask you another question and i.e.
WHY?? "

Samir : "what, why? 🙄 "

Mom : "why? Why do you want to marry Nitara? I mean, Is your mental health okay? You know na she is lazy?

Dad : "crazy too..specially in her mood swings "

Mom : " plus she can't cook "

Dad : " Also flirts with other guys "

Mom : " yeh and basically. She is Nitara 🤷🏾 just weired, insane girl nitara kashyap "

Dad : " Exacly. Why in his right mind, guy like you ,would want to marry a girl like her??? 😱
I mean I love her..she is my baby girl after all. But still if some hot billionaire is doing stupidity by marrying my girl ,then it's my duty to stop his suicide "

When her parents fired questions like this, samir singh oberoi honestly didn't know what to say. He has came prepared for anything else but this.
He was seriously shocked. He didn't know what to say logically..
So he did what his old man would do.
He calmed down. Closed his eyes..
And said what his heart told him...

" yes mom. Yes dad. I know she is crazy, lazy, can't cook and has all the imperfections you mentioned above.
But she just perfectly fits in my life. Despite all this , she is the one who make me smile after stressful hectic day. Also Somehow it's always her or her imperfections, antics and hugs that make my anger melt ,before going to bed.
Yes I agree, She is mess.. Total mess..BUT Nitara Singh Oberoi IS MY MESS dad.
She is My. Mrs. Defective..."

And with that samir oberoi opened his eyes only to find 3 jaw dropping awweddd faces...
Yupp..you guessed it correct..this was the exact moment Nitara singh oberoi decided to take her grand entry and decided to skip her heart beat completely...

It was such a aww speech after all. Totally winning Nitara and her complete family. Also forcing nitara's heart to take samir on long walk date"

At walk **

Samir : so..

Nitara : so??

Samir : So I heard what you said to my sister today. In her studio?

Nitara : What? What did I say? 🙄

Samir : *smirks* *mimicks nitara*
'I wish samir was here so that I could totally kiss him and make out with him '

Nitara : I said that out loud? 😱 no no. I said that in mind..

Samir : Nope babe. You said that out loud 😂 *smirks*

Nitara : umm okay.

Samir : What okay?? I didn't get turned on whole day to listen 'umm okay'. I did it to actually make your wish true. As husband it's my duty after all.. So go on and do whatever you want Nitara kashyap. Kiss me. "

Nitara : okay *shrugs* *starts coming closer*

Samir : *sutters* Nitaraa..I was kidding. We are on a road?

Nitara : So what samir..it's 2018.
*comes more close*
*wraps her arm around his neck*
*wipes sweat buds from his head*
*stands on her toes*
*watches samir close his eyes*
* kisses on his cheeks *

*and atarts laughing hystaricallyyy*
😂😂😂😂😂😂
"Samir your reaction. Oh my god. 😂 Oh my god. Damn 😂😂😂"
*mimicks him*
'Nitara we are on a road'
😂😂😂

Samir : 😒 Oh Nitara..you are so enjoying this na. Enjoy enjoy. Revenge will be taken. Then we will see. Okay? 😏

And with that samir singh oberoi ran after Nitara kashyap. Will he catch her? Will he take revenge?
Will he kiss her?

To know..Stay tuned to MMD. 😂❤

***
Comment. Criticise..comment.