Meet my son! (Not an update)

Hello my dearest friends,

I want to introduce to you all Alexander Milan. And yes, he's my son.
And I know you may ask why it is Alexander? I have mentioned it before his name is Jacob. What happened?

So here's the story:
As soon as I delivered the news about my pregnancy to my parents through videocall, they got so ecstatic and each one had suggested what name would fit him and I told them I had already picked one. And that is Jacob.

My mother said, "What?" with the shocked mixed with disapproving face.

I said itis beautiful and I love that name. Reminds me of the poor Jacob on Twilight. I just wish Belle had marry him.. (Sorry for those who are team Bella and Edward).

Anyhow, my parents had happened to adopt another kid, technically he's not a kid anymore, but he has no family. My parents was too disheartened not to take him in since people are taking advantage of him. So long story short, his name is Jacob and he's a gay, the reason why people poke at him all the time which is a sad thing. Really, I don't know what's going on with the people and the world.

So yes, my mother said, "No, I already have a son named Jacob."

So I was shocked. I thought, my mother perhaps has lost her memory. So yeah, I reminded her that she has no son by the name of Jacob and then she looked at me, surprised.

"I didn't tell you yet?"

"What?"

"That I adopted a teenager."

"No! And who's kid is this?" I asked.

This is the fourth time my parents adopted a kid and a year or two years later, someone will just appear and taking them away. But of course, my parents being the kindhearted people would never turn their back on someone who needs care, shelter, or help..
So yeah, that's the story behind it.

I unfortunately had to change it, and Alexander was my second choice.

Alright, once again, friends and enemies (lol), I want you to meet my Alex. Born on March 7, 2018 around 1:56 in the afternoon. He weigh 7.9 lbs and 19 inches long.

Here on his first day

This is him, 3 days old.. My little man and I love him so much!!!❤️❤️❤️

 My little man and I love him so much!!!❤️❤️❤️

After his check up, 4 days old.
He's very healthy and I'm a proud mama!!

Thank you guys and I hope my son made you smile and forgive me for not uploading 😄😄.

Ciao everyone!