Chapter 7: Drunk & Bunk

Clara Bell's POV

Clara Bell's POV

The Margarita tasted better and better as the liquid in the yellow large, long neck bottle goes low. The second bottle is almost over, and our laughter increases as the night grew older.

And as the evening sets deeper, our stories gets funnier, and words get bolder. I couldn't control my laughter anymore as we both shared funny stories which wasn't a tad bit hilarious before, and gossiped about other models whom we worked with before.

I finished the rest of the Margarita in one gulp. Then grabbed a bottle of beer and unscrewed the cap. Tossing the cap on the coffee table filled with our craps: opened chips, empty boxes, and dirty napkins— the cap bounced off the empty Margarita bottle.

I giggled and slumped on the other end of the couch. We shared the rest of the beers that was left, both oblivious of the clock seemingly gets faster than our mouth sipping beers.

And tonight, I felt good.

"I tell you, Clara Bell, that bitch Arie was the worst," Brit said as she slumped at the other end of the couch, the spot Alex vacated long hours ago. She took a sip of her beer.

I grinned as a scene replayed in my head.

Austin's and Arie were both naked in the dressing room. They didn't notice me since Austin's back is facing me and Arie was lying on her back on the dressing table while the man pounded her.

The image of Austin's balls slapping against Arie's butt crack stayed in my head for how many months before it faded, but it didn't entirely leave my brain.

I sneaked out quietly that afternoon, shaking my head in disgust before they saw me.

"Why are you grinning?" Brittany asked as she struggled to pull herself up.

I giggled like a school girl. I know I'm drunk, if not, I wouldn't be this talkative and talking bunks with Brittany. I never liked talking about others.

I hate talking about someone's life as I have a lot of things to worries than worry about anyone else's. If I saw something, I'd rather keep it in my head, but tonight, I don't know what compelled me to open my mouth and spilled whatever secrets I have.

I know when I wake up tomorrow, I'll regret everything, but it feels so good to finally there's someone to share your secrets, honestly.

"She's just enjoying what the world has to offer her, that includes Austin," I laughed out loud.

"Oh my God!" Brittany was already next to me. "Did you caught them, too?" she asked. Her breath reeks of beer. Grinning cheekily at me, my vision seemed foggy as I stared at her perfect white sets of teeth. "And here I thought you're the most naive among us," she giggled and dropped her back on the backrest of the couch, slumping next to me.

"I am not!" I disapproved, squaring my shoulders at her.

She burst out laughing. "Oh, bother! Of course, you are not!" she cried out, slapping my shoulder but not too hard.