Prologue

--> Peter Menky as Alexander James Demakis. Woot woot.. Hot papa!

A/N: A story of Stavros Demakis son and Rafael Valiente's daughter.

Alexander James Demakis and Clara Bell Valiente

She's Bregje Heinen. Do you think she can play as Clara Bell Valiente? Does she look a bit like Candice Swanepoel?

A/N: Wattpad Futures was launched on Wattpad, a beta program to help the writers to make money from their works. By showing ads in between the chapters. The ads should pop-up every thirty minutes.

They had selected some writers to participate in the said program and I'm lucky to be chosen. We earn a certain percentage of the earnings and with these ads, it will keep the wattpad free for everyone.

I hope that you don't mind the ads, as it will help me and the others a tad bit. (An added inspiration I guess..) Video ads should last 30 seconds or less.

If you think that they pop-up more often than every after thirty minutes, please report it to the Wattpad Help Center and they will resolve the issue.

Here's the link: https://support.wattpad.com/hc/en-us.

Thank you so much, guys, for the never ending support.

~~~~

Clara Bell Valiente's POV

"Happy birthday, to you.." everyone sang, and I surreptitiously left mom and dad's side, sneaking away from the crowd...

Hoots, clinking of glasses, and boisterous laughter filled the grand hall, and as I walked out to the loggia, the sounds fading.

I wrapped my hands around my shoulder, rubbing my upper arms up and down to keep me warm. The wind is chilly. It's fall and winter is around the corner. I decided to leave everyone since I hated him.

Alexander was the most obnoxious guy, megalomaniac, chauvinist pig I don't want to see around me.

And if I thought I got away, I heard his voice. "Waiting for me, my ice princess?"

I rolled my eyes. He even called me that. I hated it. He always used that term to tease me since we were in diapers and I hated it!

My eyebrows darted together into a deep scowl. Drawing a deep breath, I counted inwardly trying to calm my temper. I tried to ignore the irritation building up in my system. I won't allow him to make me lose my temper and then lost my poise. I'm the daughter of a duke and duchess for goodness sake.

I decided to ignore him and started walking out of the Demakis' loggia, heading to the garden, and hoping he gets the hint and stops following me.

But boy I was wrong. To my dismay, he grabbed my arm in an iron grip. I winced as I felt his nails dug into my wrist. And I'm sure, those long fingers will leave a mark tomorrow on my wrist.

"Why did you tell Claire that she's nothing but one of my toys?" Alexander's grip tightened, and even with the dim light the lamp post provided, I could tell with his bluish-grayish eyes that he's beyond mad.

Claire is one of my close friends and so dear to me, and as a good friend, I just wanted to help her before she gets hurt in the end.

"Doesn't she? You've been using her, but you never provided her assurances if who is she in your life?" I retorted flatly. "You're just a pathetic man-whore, a megalomaniac who knows nothing, but hurt those women who poured their heart to satisfy and pleased your selfish needs!" I spat fumingly. I don't know why I'm furious, but heck. It's my bestfriend he's toying with.

Alexander dropped my wrist and cupped my face. Before I could comprehend what was happening, his lips crashed on mine. A punishing kiss but it triggered something foreign deep within me. A foreign sensation I've never felt before, and I suddenly felt hot.

And damn wet!

I felt my body suddenly shuddered in excitement and my eyelids automatically folded. Foreign electrifying sensations shooting throughout my body, leaving me tingly and confused.

The kiss gradually became tender, and I felt his hands around my waist pulling me closer against his taut chest, and it felt glorious. It was heaven. I've been kissed before, but not like this.

A knee-melting kiss indeed exists.

God, why am I feeling this?

When the realization struck me, I quickly pulled my hands off his neck and pushed his chest away from me.

When we parted, I felt disappointed, but I shook the ridiculous thoughts.

I felt embarrassed. Why did I let him kiss me?

"Don't dare kiss me again. I don't want to share the same bacteria with your whore!" I glared at him as I tried to sway the blush creeping over my cheeks and all over my body. I could still feel his lips on mine.

"I know you enjoyed it as much I do, my ice princess.." Alexander smirked evilly as he shoved his hands into his pockets.

After hearing it, I shot him a venomous glare, and I spun on my heel and walked away.

I heard his taunting chuckle, but I didn't bother looking back.

~~~~~

Note: A Beta Program called Wattpad Futures was launched on Wattpad to help the writers to make money from their works. By showing ads in between the chapters. The ads should pop-up every thirty minutes.

They  had selected some writers to participate in the said program and I'm lucky to be chosen. We earn a certain percentage of the earnings and with these ads, it will keep the wattpad free for everyone.

I hope that you don't mind the ads, as it will help me and the others a tad bit. (An added inspiration I guess..) Video ads should last 30 seconds or less.

If you think that they pop-up more often than every after thirty minutes, please report it to the Wattpad Help Center and they will resolve the issue.

Here's the link: https://support.wattpad.com/hc/en-us.

Thank you so much, guys, for the never ending support.