Seconds later, Ohm runs up next to me and he gives me a playful push. "Fuck you, Evan. That was cheap."

"What can I say; I wanted the win. Now, I'll have my usual," I tell him in a cocky tone.

"Yeah, yeah," is all he says before he walks into the cafe.

Smiling, I walk over to one of the tables in front of the cafe and take a seat, pulling out my phone and sending Panda a quick text. After the party, we were just told to go home for the night, so I never really told him about what happened. I'm not sure if Marcel or David told him either, but I know that he has to know about it.

So, I text him, saying, "Hey, I'm not sure if you were filled in on what happened at the party last night, but there is something that I need to talk to you about when I come into work."

After I send the text, I put my phone down and let out a sigh. After all this time, I've never had to leave work for more than a day at most. Now, however, I'm not going to have a choice. I can't hide this from Panda, and he's made it clear that we can't even cover up any bruises with makeup.

After about a minute, my phone rings, and I pick it up and read the text Panda replied with. "I understand that someone tried to make you dance on them. I was afraid that might have happened. Are you okay?"

"Yes sir; but that isn't what I needed to talk to you about. Well, fully." I send that text and take a deep breath before I write out the next part and send it shortly after. "When the customer grabbed me, sir, he left what might be turning into a bruise on my hip."

"Come to my office as soon as you come in today."

Sighing again, I text back, "Yes sir," and put my phone on the table before I start rubbing my forehead in frustration.

I put my hands down and grab my phone before I look into the cafe to see where Ohm is in line. From what I can see, he's only half way through the line. Turning back, I pull out my headphones from my pocket and plug it into my phone. I'm about to open my music library, when I get a weird feeling. It's a feeling I know far too well. The feeling of someone's eyes on me.

Pulling my phone back down, I slowly start to scan the area around me, but I don't see anyone. Then, a thought comes to my head. There are two places I haven't really looked. Inside the cafe, and behind me.

Turning my head to the right, I look into the cafe again and really focus on scanning the place. No one seems to be looking at me from in there. Which only leaves one place, which I didn't want to check, because if I was wrong, it only makes me look paranoid.

I start to turn my body to the side so I can look behind me, but jump when I feel someone tap on my shoulder. Heart pounding in my chest, I look over my shoulder and feel the air get ripped out of my chest. I wasn't expecting to see anyone from the party.

"Did I scare you," Jonathan laughs as he starts to walk in front of me. "I thought I saw you; I just couldn't tell from across the street."

"What are you doing here," I ask, shocked to see him.

"After we got kicked out of the club, we went to a hotel a couple blocks from here. Do you mind if I sit," he asks, grabbing the chair across from me and pulling it out a little.