It's my Birthday!

OMG OMG OMG I'M FINALLY 13!

I just had the best birthday EVER! my mom rented me and my friends a hotel room, and we got a cookie cake, and we watched Coco, and we also got pizza, and an 18 pack of 1-liter dr. pepper! We also went to the hotel swimming pool, and forgot to braid my 3-foot long hair, so it got so frickin tangled, it was unbelievable. 

And then, until 3:00 am in the morning, we voice-acted a comic called Bendy and Boris in the Quest for the Ink Machine (best comic ever, and both fandoms have taken over my life. You guys should read it. somebody did an amazing dub on YouTube (Hailey-senpai) and you should check it out! Tell her Iris sent you.) and omg, my friends let me voice as Cuphead! SQUEEEEE!

And one of my friends (A fantastic artist) drew. Freaking. Cuphead. And made him extremely hot! I mean, geez, Kat!

The funny thing about the comic, is that we all fit the description of the characters (there were four main characters, and there were four kids at my sleepover, including me)

I voiced Cuphead (I have the biggest crush possible on him, and it was my birthday, so it happened. Coolest part was me and Morgan chilling together as the cup-bros. Lovely, cause she kept freaking hugging me!)

Katelynn voiced Bendy (they are both extremely short and rage-filled, so it was hilarious.)

Morgan voiced Mugman (We're basically siblings already, so it was a no-brainer. Plus, the names were similar, so yeah. They're both adorable cinnamon rolls too cute for this world, so yuuuup)

Katie, finally, voiced Boris (At first, it didn't really make sense, but there were no more characters, until near the end of the comic (part 20 and onwards, basically) the differences disappeared and we laughed everytime Katie/Boris said something. It was beautiful.)

Anyway. 

I am so freaking sorry I haven't been updating. Heck, you guys probably hate me since the latest updates have been A/Ns, but honestly? I don't even have a good excuse. 

I haven't been busy.

I haven't been swamped with homework.

I've only just gotten into Cuphead and Bendy and the Ink machine.

So what gives?

I... i'm sorry. Really. I've been lazy, and I'll try to update. I promise! Spring break is coming, so there will be some real updates! Okay? Okay.

Really, I'm just glad I'm 13. (And that school is almost over. My ex-bff tried to email me. She just said happy birthday, but it gave me chills.)

I'll see you guys in the next update. ;)