CHAPTER 10

There were two people in the room who were in their own world, in their own beautiful world as the world around them was stopped the moment their eyes met.

As soon as Manik entered, his eyes met Nandini's and their heartbeat raced, their time stopped and they drowned into their beautiful yet unknown yet unnamed emotions.

They felt like they have got all the happiness in the world.

They don't need anything, anyone!

They don't care what was going on around them; all they can see were the beautiful eyes of the most beautiful person in the world.

Their trance was broken by abhi's shout. They looked to see abhi shouting on FAB4 and the girl. They didn't know what was going on and who that girl is as they were in their own world.

Abhi – Enough is enough! Not another word from anyone!

He calmed down and asked Navya and FAB5 about what happen. Manik and Nandini were just looking at them confused. Manik knows what happened but he was confused and happy seeing Nandini there. He was looking at Nandini while Nandini was looking at the fight which started again between FAB4 and Navya.

Abhi again shouted – Shut up! I asked you and you all are again fighting. Dhruv you tell me what happen?

Dhruv sighed – As we were walking out of parking and heading towards your office we were talking and didn't look ahead and this girl also was not looking ahead, she had her headphones on her ears and then Cabir collided with her. As they collided the coffee which cabir was drinking spilled on her as well as on Cabir. They both started fighting and Mukti and Aliya started commenting on her attire and the rest you know.

Abhi shook his head on disbelief. He was thinking that what he should do now? They were fighting like kids. Is he running some school and he have to stop the fighting between kids? He sighed as he again saw them glaring at each other.

Nandini stood beside him and held his hand and raised an eyebrow indicating whats going on? Abhi gulped as he has to tell her that FAB5 is the band. She already knew it by seeing them here but she wanted to know that why did he selected them and hide from her.

Manik didn't like her holding Abhi's hand and so Mukti. She gritted her teeth. Manik clenched his jaw. Cabir was shocked seeing Nandini as he noticed her now.

Cabir said with wide eyes - Nandini what are you doing here?

Abhi made confused face as how Cabir know her. Nandini gulped as she didn't wanted Abhi to know about the fight she had with manik. Her fear didn't go unnoticed by Manik as she was looking at abhi with fear.

Abhi – How do you know Cabir Baby doll?

FAB3 were also confused that how cabir know her and Manik was in rage hearing the endearment Abhi called.

He was sure that they are in relationship by seeing their behavior. His heart was beating wildly knowing that she is not his.

She belonged to someone else.

As if his soul is not in his body.

He stood there numb like a lifeless body.

His eyes have rage as well as some unshed tears.

Before these tears could flow and he does something to Abhi in his rage, he heard his favourite voice as well as the words which bought relief to his mind, heart and soul.